Salzo T65 V3 Manual

Katy Texas is right outside Houston, about a 4 hour drive. If anyone needs something picked up, I could do it the next time I'm down that way. (About once every 2 months)

It is a real shame that recasters are doing this kit an injustice and an injustice to the original kit maker(s).

I am happy that the information provided in this thread is being passed on so all know of the wrong doing that is going on. I have had a few recast in my time that if I would have known from before I purchased them I would have not got them.

If a MOD can start a new thread concerning the recaster in question and transfer all information pertaining this info to the new thread would be great. This would allow the continuation of this thread for the manual.

-dtssyst

Thanks Mike, the $$$ are a little stretched at the moment but as soon as things improve you will be the first to know.
In the meantime - does anyone want to buy an really crappy recast x-wing?
Cheap?
Anyone...?
... *tumbleweed & crickets chirping*

Edit: just realized this thread is quite old.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back