Hi, I am a longtime Star Wars fan. When ep. 4 ANH came out, the closest theater that was showing it was over an hour from where I lived, so it wasn't exactly a casual decision to go see it. I have been hooked ever since. I built my first lightsabers (Luke and Vader) from camera flashes back in 2014, and now it is time to update them to better sound cards and lighting. I got linked here from Wanna Wanga's web site so I could track down SethS so I could thank him for his great saber bible. Thanks for the add, see you in a Galaxy far far away.

Hey folks,

The name's Shane but go by R0ot in everything online. Just did my first cosplay for DCC (and first Comic Con) in Ireland and loved it. Dressed up as Ash Ketchum (Indigo League) along with the OH as Misty. Planning on moving to try some EVA foam and hone some skills on costumes for my kids as Teen Titans also. Recommended this community from Knightmage who did Cosplay 101 panel at DCC this year.

I'll be lurking around the forums looking at everything I can.

Hi everyone,

Been looking around here for a long time. Decided to register and join in on the fun. Enjoy cosplaying in Sydney as Indiana Jones, Han Solo, Michael Myers and even Jason Voorhees.
Huge Movie, Movie Music fan
Thanks.

Hola, soy nuevo aqui

decidi registrarme porque me llamo la atencionla gran comunida que es RPFy como es un gran apoyo y ayuda, espero hacer lo mismo.:)

Hello all. I've been secretly hoovering up your extensive knowledge for years and have finally decided to say hi.

Hi.

I'm a very amateur prop and costume maker who accidentally glues himself to the table at every opportunity. Assuming I can figure out how to upload photos, here are a few of the things I've made so far ...

IMG_20161031_190658.jpg

IMAG1090.jpg

IMAG1105.jpg

IMAG0942.jpg

IMAG1418.jpg

IMAG2581.jpg

DSC_0824.jpeg

20171016_232708.jpg

My last (and slightly on going) project was a DL-44:

orca-image-1518208930846.jpg_1518208930961.jpeg

... so I'm currently bumbling my way through a gun belt to match:

20180813_185914.jpg

I'm looking forward to being able to interact as opposed to just stealing wisdom.

Phill

Attachments

• IMAG1121.jpg
    IMAG1121.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
Hey all! I'm just a small-time hobbyist looking to improve my electrical engineering. I've made a few things with the Particle Photon, Raspberry Pi, and various other projects. I just bought the Iron Giant kit from Justice91432 and got some ideas to make some more.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone, i love the TV show Firefly and I'm looking for props from the show, i'm looking for the how to build or patters i can use to make them with

it is nice to meet everyone

Hey hey, dudes and dudettes! I've joined up to the primo, numero uno prop forum in the world to talk Snake Plissken outfits, among many others. I love cosplaying, and tend to dress up as bearded, beer-swilling badasses from various movies and cartoons whenever I get the chance. It's an honour to be here!

<snip> Curtis58a - Hello everyone, i love the TV show Firefly and I'm looking for props from the show, i'm looking for the how to build or patters i can use to make them with

it is nice to meet everyone >snap<

Welcome,
I too enjoyed the show Firefly and Serenity (BDM) which I still watch over again when I get the time. :)
There have been props and costumes posted here on occasions, but less and less as time goes on.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Have a good day.

Hey everyone,

Balder here!

I am a stay-at-home dad and Lutheran pastor who has started a new project of making toy foam weapons for my kids to hit each other with (and for me to hit them with, but that's beside the point).

I'm COMPLETELY new to all of this and SO grateful for all of the amazing material on line. Mostly here to get help when I really need questions answered, but it's so cool to see what others are creating!

Hello! I am from Rochester NY and have making creatures and props for the last 5 years. I am a huge disney fan and like to make replicas of Disney animatronics.

Glad to be here!

Hi, I'm Ryan I'm 32 and from Fargo North Dakota, also a huge geek. I just learned about this forums from listening to Adam Savage's Podcast. I'm really interest in making leather armor and metal working/ blacksmithing. I'm mostly here to learn and possibly buy some cool geeky stuff (anything Marvel and DC especially Batman stuff).

Hello everybody, my name is Ben, I'm 32 years old and I'm from France. I'm a member of the Ghostbusters France Franchise, and I've built many GB props since two and a half year, mainly from propmakers kits.
I'm here to find some tips and inspiration for my future builds! :)

Hello all I have just registered on this site, I started going to Comic Con conventions in November last year so far I have been in Star Trek Uniform but would like to add a Babylon 5 uniform and PPG pistol to my collection. I have seen that there is a recent thread about the PPG here and will post on that soon. I look forward to learning a lot more about the site and you all over the next few weeks. :)

Hello! My name is Carla. I'm a fan of Star Wars (the originals), Dr. Who, The Nightmare Before Christmas and a host of Disney movies. I found the RPF, though, because I am a HUGE Potterhead! I teach third grade and am in the process of turning my classroom into Hogwarts, so I'm in search of all props Potter to add to the authenticity of my little castle.

Hello Beautiful,
Wanted/Needed to stop in and give an introduction. My name is Robert, and I have a degree in computer modeling/Animation. Been hit and miss on the con scene and kinda miss it. Want to get into crafting Props and costumes for other as im not comfortable to wear myself.

I will spend my time stalking these pages and picking up on how you all do what you do.

Thanks for having me.

Hi, I'm new! interested in marvel and star wars props especially. Currently looking to make the Jarvis keyboard similar to some of the others I've been reading about on here. trying to track down a CNC file or image that would be good enough to make a CNC file out of for that if anyone could point me the right way there.

Introducing myself as asked. I'm a theatre and cinema nerd from way back like to have detailed props for all that I do. Here for inspiration.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back