re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hello
I've been trying to register for about a year and i always missed the registration deadline. This time I actually wrote it down on my calendar to remind myself to register. I'm mostly a toy collector, but I'm also very interested in props. Hopefully I'll finally be able to start getting more into prop building since last thing I tried was making an arc reactor, and other than the circuit, I couldnt get much done.

Hi there y'all, I was finally able to register on here after missing out for a year..LOL... I am a huge Predator fan and have plenty of props and collectibles from this line and I only hope to expand my collection more...

Hi, I've been looking at the all the great work here for quite some time..I finally decided to join up and hopefully find some of these excellent items seen in the past and share what few items I've made myself. ;)

Hi! My name is Lisa, and I'm a member of the 501st Legion and Nordic Garrison. I have a stormtrooper costume, and I am building both Boba Fett and Boushh, hoping to be finished sometime this summer. :)

I'm a movie / tv fanatic and I love making costumes. I found this site while on a hunt for more info on an item I have and need info on. I'm loving reading all the posts! :) Amy

Re: **** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here!
Hi there!!

Finally I was able to register on here.
I'm a movie and tv fanatic and I found this site looking for tips to build some Ghostbusters/Star Wars/ Iron Man items.
I'm from Buenos AIres, Argentina, by the way.

See you all!!!

Hello all!
I'm Sophie a scifi nut... More into Star Wars than anything else and right this minute researching the DDc defender blaster... I am planning to make it from scratch! Woop!
I am uk based.. in the sw ^_^

Hi everyone! I'm a costume designer/prop maker trying to get out there in the real world. Right now I work at a place that makes animatronics for disneyland, etc, so I'm getting a lot of experience in that department.

I love doing costume replicas for games mostly, so you'll see a lot of posts about what I'm planning for various conventions.

If you want to see some of my costumes, my blog is www.sorceryandglue.blogspot.com and my portfolio is www.fyriel.com

Can't wait to start posting!! ;D

~Holly

Hello Everyone!!

I am a collector of many types of props!!! I have props from Star Wars, Star Trek, Conan, X-Files, National Treasure, Indiana Jones, ... BSG... actually, I am interested in just about EVERYTHING here on the site!! I am an Editor and cameraman, and have been working in the industry for a while... I'm very glad to be here!!!

---

Hello, Everyone

My name is Christian, and I am from Chile, I found this forum trying to find references about Star Wars Helmets, after searching for information I think this forum is great, I am kind of new in the world of props, but I already got nice stuffs like, Rubies LIMITED EDITION Fiberglass Vader Helmet, which is awesome, and is exactly the same with the old Don Post Deluxe fiberglass version, also I have the SDS Stormtrooper (STUNT) Helmet, Don Post Classic Action Vader Helmet, and soon comming the SDS X-WING PILOT helmet, Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet and many others..... : ), I hope to share pics soon once I add more helmets to my collection, thank you

Hello everyone, my name is Scott.

I found this forum looking for metalic sonic screwdrivers and information on where to get things like that. I am registering because of the absolutely amazing stuff in the custom sonic contest which (assuming there will be one next year) I'm hoping to learn how to do. I'm an American expat teaching ESL in china right now.

I recently had a toy character options scredriver break on me (head snapped but the sound still work, when I went to a store to ask for glue the Chinese attendant who had never seen this sort of thing pulled the tip off, disconecting the wires from the body.

I've gotten a new one, but now I've got this dead, partially broken piece with a perfectly good sound board. I'm hoping I could find some people who could help walk a completely green noobie (not even level 1 in an NPC class for any DND gamers out there) through the steps needed to disect the old one and then help me come up with ideas for making my own custom screwdriver for next year's contest.

hello everyone! like a few others i seemed to always miss the registration dates. just happened to stop in and got to reg. woo hoo! im in oregon and ive got a little prop collection and and am looking forward to adding more from here! keep up the great work everyone!

Hello, I am part of DoubleSecret Creations. we sculpt custom works such as the "Kroenen" masks used in the movie "Hellboy" and various Zombies. Most are Sculpted and casted by along with all pro paint and finishing. My Albums are open to the public.
Regards Alex
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi All,
I'm Scubatrooper, AKA ScubaJedi, Aka ladyhawk, AKA "The Smirk", AKA Zoot on the many forums I am part of.

I have been lurking for a while since I missed the January registration so I'm finally here!

I've decided to start working on a Boushh costume since my roommate is working on a Chewie. I also have in the works: Brea Organa, Imperial Knight & a MouSE Droid.

I hope to get in contact with some of you about builds and such. Thanks!

Well, hello. I am the Tralan. I love building props. I'm very very very amateur. While I like authenticity, I love to put my own spin on things and make it my own. I'm currently building Ghostbusters equipment and piecing together the suit (when time/money allows, of course :D ). It won't be an exact movie replica. I don't intend it to. I'm more of a Franchisee than an actual member of the NY team lol. But it's a lot of fun. I probably won't post a whole lot. I'm more here for the research on tips and tricks of building certain things. So, thank you all for having me.

Hello good sirs (and madams),
I was finally able to join after coming across the site a fair few times over what seems years (was probably a fair bit shorter), and I am absolutely thrilled to be here!

I am a large fan of BBC shows, namely Dr Who (with a dalek of my own, and another in the creation process), I am not sure how many new projects I will be able to show off here soon, but I will surely do my best.

I have been bouncing around the forums a while, glad I could finally register :D

Hey, another noob. I have always wanted to put together some of my favorite movie props and I finally have the time/money to start getting at it.

Hi all, another UK member here. Stumbled across this awesome forum whilst searching the net for aliens motion tracker parts info, needless to say I am a massive aliens fan with an original parts tracker underway as well as a few other non aliens related items.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back