Hey All.. Fresh meat here. Just found out bout this site while creating my new Star Wars themed man cave/family room. So far so.good.

Howdy folks! I've known about the RPF and been daydreaming about doing props and costumes off and on since... well, probably since the first post in this thread. But somehow, when I decided to take the plunge and start actually building stuff last year, it managed to completely slip my mind. So, uh, hey! I'm a fat dude building fat costumes so I can cosplay fat characters. So far, I've put together a Roadhog (from Overwatch) that I'm pretty proud of, and am currently working on putting together a full Siegmeyer of Catarina (from Dark Souls). Looking forward to picking y'all's brains!
21369614_236479243544806_4519210255630774199_n.jpg

Hello. Ive been interested in prop making, cosplay, and special effects since I was a wee freshman in high school but never got the time to try it out. Ive always browsed the site and was always inspired. Well here I am finally getting into making an account.

Hello all. I am a professional Santa and I am looking to branch out a bit. I have never attempted to make a costume but I am excited to see how it's done and maybe make some for myself. I am interested in making a steampunk Santa, a pirate Santa and an Odin...for now. Thanks in advance for the help and ideas.
20161215_220512000_iOS.jpg

Hello. I have been interested in creating props since I was a kid. My interest started after I watched Indiana Jones and The lost Ark, and I bought a book on Stan Winston Studios. Which brings me here, so i can learn more about the craft!

>> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! <<

Hello all. I am a professional Santa and I am looking to branch out a bit. ...
Great Odin’s Raven!!! Odin cosplay would be SO cool. Here’s my 2 cents:
Captain Rex, from Star Wars Rebels. (There’s also a Return of the Jedi version.)
bf0fd5f25a5aab8c0efec66040b301c9.jpg

Good Ol’ ye Gandalf the Gray.
5d02db34cfe949d39d22ae7a8eef767a.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! <<

Thank you very much. Captain Rex looks very doable. And it is my dream to do Gandalf and Dumbledore but I can't get my beard long enough and I'm not sure I want beard extensions :) Young Dumbledore might be a possibility though.

Hello everybody, my name is Ahmad Syazani bin Ahmad Nazri. Woah.. thats a mouthfull. You guys can just call me Zany. Im from Malaysia and ive only started to build and collect movie props.

Hope to learn more in building props and replicas.

Greetings,
I have just started 3D printing and have been a Marvel fan my whole life. Hoping to find some like minded individuals to share this new passion and learn along the way.
Regards,
Santa

Hey guys, I'm new here! Ahmed Salama from Amsterdam. I just ordered a Temonosuke 2049 blaster so will be building a storage box for it! :)

Hello from Indiana, this place has been a great resource for me for months. Now that I've actually got to the point where I'm not embarrassed to share my work I figured it was time to join.

Hello everybody.

As my name suggests i am a big Jason Voorhees fan :p
I am currently making a costume to wear at comic-cons and other conventions.
Other hobby's are geocaching, horror movies, ant-keeping (yes those little tiny bugs :p ), ...

I live in Belgium, so i apologize if my English is not always the best.

Hello everyone,
My name is Joel Wolf and I am in the USA. BIG Harry Potter fan! Love everything to do with the movie and books. Found your site through Pinterest. I am trying to get to the 'Junkyard' to look at what is out there. Kind of new so, any help would be appreciated.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” Dumbledore

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello fellow prop enthusiasts ! I have been a long time reader of the forums and just wanted to do a quick intro and say how much I've enjoyed this forum over the years and hope to be a contributing member for many years to come. I am an artist, puppeteer and lifetime collector. I look forward to talking and exchanging information and ideas with everyone !

Welcome aboard BellaBradley! Nothing more fun and rewarding and interesting than our various hobbies though out life. My main thing is I love swords used in movies and series like the Highlander Series. My dream is to have a copy or one just bout like all of the 90+ swords used by the various immortals in the series. I have a few so far and a few othrs that I just bought because I like them. When I was a kid in the late 1960s I read all the Hardy Boys detective stories. I loved them. But in one they visited an old fellow who was a sword collector. Every square inch of his walls were covered by swords. That and growing up watching the great 1960s era Sinbad movies, along with the ones about Greek heroes I suppose is what made me fall in love with swords. Good luck to your hobbies and collecting.

Hello from London.
I've recently joined after seeing many videos on one day builds by ASavage and fancied having a first go at building the sword from Edge of Tomorrow. Working my way up from the pommel at the moment, so to speak.
handle.JPG

Hello All,

I have recently restarted my interest in model building and found this site looking for Death Star Base Tiles and found so much more. I'm going to enjoy surfing this site. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back