Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! <<

I’m a 50 year old mixed ethnicity geek. I’m an avid sewer. I’m so confused about where to order a 3D print for a Spider-Man costume I want to make from a great YouTube video I found. Can anyone please help? I also found a digital pattern. From what I know, I’m supposed to send it to the material company but don’t know if a reputable company.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m having so much trouble finding a place that will print the pattern. Have you had any luck or info to pass on to me?

- - - Updated - - -

*****:
such innovative creative genus. Does it light up and make sound? If it does, are you willing to Share the basics?

Hello,

I've been building models every since I was a kid back in the '70s and I'm still making and painting them.
I now do a lot of custom kit work, kitbashing, and so on.
I've always admired the work here on these boards and I wanted to be a part of the community.

Hey everyone! I built mostly science fiction models as a teenager but haven't done any builds until about a year ago, when I built Bandai's TIE Interceptor and TIE Fighter, and managed with much grief to light the engines and interior (I won't go into the heartache of lighting the laser cannons and having them actually work until I assembled it--grrr).

Just added a build thread for a BSG Colonial Viper Mk vii. Happy to be here and see what everyone else is doing!

Dave

Hi all,

I have been lurking for quite some time here while I contemplated getting into modelling. I finally bit the bullet and jumped in a month or two ago with a couple bandai kits which I will be posting shortly. Looking forward to being part of this community and viewing everyone else's projects!

Jason

Hi everyone,
I’m a complete beginner to prop making but I’ve been using Fusion360 for over a year now and have a some experience with 3D printing. My interests include the MCU, Doctor Who/Torchwood, Mission Impossible and a smattering of others.

Hey guys my name is Seth. I registered in June and just started to become active. I’m an artist by trade and have been painting landscape oil paintings for art galleries for over 20 years.
In my spare time I like to build and work on lightsabers and I also make sound fonts for lightsabers and sell them through saberfont.com under the name Jediseth. I’ve recently been getting into building Star Wars props. I’ve actually been lurking here for over a year and am excited to get more involved. Thanks!

Hi, I'm James. I live on the beautiful North Yorkshire coast. I love designing and making things! I had a laser cutting business, designing and creating laser cut home ware and personalised items. This got me interesting in designing and creating movie and TV inspired products. From there I decided to have a bash at creating some props of my own. Being a huge Back to the Future fan, I decided to create a hoverboard, hence my arrival at this forum.

I look forward to being involved in this great community and browsing through the work of you talented people!

Howdy y'all.

The name is Allen, and I live near Dallas Texas. I have been lurking on this forum for years and finally decided to join the community and start contributing.

I've been building things all of my (short) life so far. I'm hoping to learn some new skills and make some fantastic props and costumes.

Howdy y'all.

The name is Allen, and I live near Dallas Texas. I have been lurking on this forum for years and finally decided to join the community and start contributing.

I've been building things all of my (short) life so far. I'm hoping to learn some new skills and make some fantastic props and costumes.

Lots of DFW rpfer’s, what part of town are you in?

Hi everyone,
My name is Yeyuan. I'm from Taiwan. I am a big fan of iron man and star wars. Glad to be a member.
I have finished out a full scale iron man mk1 suit.
穿戴後動作照-飛彈-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, all!

Really excited to finally pull the trigger and join the RPF after peeking at all the cool work here over the years. I'm starting a new build (Gonk droid costume!) and not only could I use some sage advice, but I also really wanna show everything I've got done so far. While this is my first major build, I did get my feet wet making my daughter a giant mallet for her Harley Quinn costume, last year. It's amazing how much I got the cosplay bug from building it and I instantly wanted to build another one knowing what I would have done differently and better.

harley-quinn.jpg

North Yorkshire coast! Love to visit the NE coast of England, Newcastle is the best ive been able to do recently.. is it as wind-battered as I imagine? Barren beaches and high waves i have in my head..

Hey all! I'm PlanetAlexander, because I couldn't fit PlanetAlexanderProjects into the username. I've been making cosplays for a few years now for Supanova, and now I'm really starting to get into prop making. I've cosplayed characters like Dr. Isaac Kliener and his headcrab Lamaar from Half Life 2, Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas and this year I'm doing Yoshimitsu from Tekken 5: DR. I've made props such as the military cleaver from Mount & Blade: Warband and I'm working on the Blade of Marmora Dagger from Voltron: Legendary Defenders and the Magnum from Halo: Combat Evolved. I have a webpage, planetalexanderprojects.blogspot.com, and an Instagram page under my avatar.

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I am from Sweden. I am a propmaker/artisan(historical crafts mostly, mainly leather and black smithing). I came here from the facebook group, I thought it was time to get involved in the forums and not just the facebook group. I also, from playing a lot of miniature wargames, been making a fair share of models and things in small scale. My background from the start is from the manufacturing industry, lathing and milling. And also from IT and webdesigning.

Hello! I'm chad and I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm the president of a hackerspace there and enjoy making all sorts of things.
Some of the things i've made in the past are a drivable TARDIS, 1/10 scale drivable Delorean time machine, and arcade tables. I feel making and creating isn't about the end product, it's about the journey and community you build during the process.

I also post some of the stuff I do on my website (www.makerchad.com).

I look forward to learning from each other!

hey all!

I've been looking for a couple staffs and red dwarf space ships that I want to replicate, If anyone has any stills of riddlers staff from dc universe live please send them to me i will be so grateful

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back