Oh, forgot to mention, my interests (as applicable here) are mainly in the Resident Evil franchise...aside from that, I am waaaay into historical military impressions, Vietnam War era militaria, and an assortment of RPG's.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

hey,

been lurking on here a while, first tried finding Hans TFA parka and kinda branched out to other interests. from Knoxville TN. nothing really to show props wise but this is the closest i'll probably ever get to a working Morita Assault RIfle so its kinda cool I guess
starshiptrooper.jpg
finally getting around to my ROTJ E-11 live fire build hopefully next week, wish me luck

Hello RPF!

I'm Filip from Belgium, I'm 30 and I've been collecting Star Wars stuff for years now. I make my own props, mostly 3D printed.
In my professional life I'm an emergency nurse student by day and a paramedic/firefighter by night. In my spare time and off shifts I search the web or look in SW books to make all kinds of stuff. Feel free to contact me for anything :D

two of the creations
13335947_1628605747459363_7468621076755317034_n.jpg

I'm the dude in white, the shocktrooper is a collegue who recently passed away. Mine is RS propmaster. The red one is fully 3D printed.
14729315_10208996970619920_3156981179534767120_n.jpg

Hey everyone. I came here by way of looking at pepakura masks and found some other interesting things, so I decided to join up and see what I can learn. I'm into making things out of fiberglass and carbon fiber, so I'm interested to see what I can make from some ideas around here.

-G

Hello all,
My name is Dave and I like to design/build near future plausible equipment, aircraft, and spacecraft.

I am trying to learn to use the Arduino for my light, sound, and animation needs.

I need to learn more painting techniques and skills.

I enjoy reading mostly sci fi.

Like science fiction movies the best.

Blade Runner
The Expanse

I appreciate "world building" in story telling.

More Star Trek than Star Wars.

I have well over a hundred model kits in my stash. I don't want to recount because I'm not sure what that says about me.

Hello Everybody!

What can i say..since i was a kid (80's) i always wanted to have and build things from my favorite movies but most of the times, it was to hard to make or buy them because simply they didn't exist.
Now with 3d Printing i thought that i could accomplish something, but always had doubts that something good could come out of these mini printers...and then i found this forum and Oh my god...all the builds, tricks and tips that I've seen. What a joy! I gonna buy myself as soon as i can a 3d Printer, and i'm gonna make some of those projects, maybe create some of my own and share with you guys!!

Anyway my name is Jonathan and i live in Portugal. Sorry for my medium English lol...

Cheers!

Greetings!

I'm a kit builder frequently hanging around on StarshipModeler.com, and have only ever been a sometime-lurker here, but I stumbled across a kit in my stash recently that y'all might be able to help me with so I registered. I'm going to get a pic and post a question as soon as I can find the right forum or thread.

Hi, my interests lay mainly in scale models, I had ILM's SW making-of art books on my night stand since I was a kid in the 80's, Phil Tippet was a Rock-Star for me :)
After a couple of decades working with 3d I got bored of virtuality and came back to scale modeling.
I'm awaiting a couple of SW kits (Bandai AT-ST & Zvezda SD) and figured this forum would be the perfect place to build up my skills and gather info in order to detail these kits.

I'm quite excited to find out about this Forum. I am an aspiring creator whom has wanted to build my own suit that fits for me but have not had the time nor vigor lately. But this is the year I'm making sure my first full custom costume for me is created. A costume that is not based on any other costume out there. I may merge a little garage kit for a few base pieces but am looking forward to having my own suit.

I look forward to the assistance and possible ideas I may receive upon starting. Thanks, and see ya around.

Hello!
I'm a LARP gamer making my own props and costumes (mostly sewing and accessory-making). Found the forum a few months ago when looking for info on fiberglassing armor. Many thanks to all the "Worst Costume Experience" thread contributors - you guys saved me from many mistakes I could've made while working on my current project.
At the moment, I'm working on a wearable T-60 from Fallout 4 - which is gonna take much engineering since it's a LARP build and is supposed to let the wearer actively move and see at least something outside the helmet.

My fandoms: Mad Max, Fallout, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bioshock, Arcanum.

Hey Guys,
Another Aussie just got added to the mix.

I work in a professional photography studio working away on post prod all day and have the itch to get my hands on something physical.
Happy to have signed up to a rag tag group of scruffy nerf herders with similar interests! :)

Will be looking to start up my first big project soon to coincide with the set up of a workshop.

Hopefully I start creating something that brings a smile to peoples faces because its either 0% or 110% with me.

First Project:
Titanfall 2 Pulse Blade helmet. (Resin Based)

im robbie from scotland and im a big star wars fan loved the new movie rogue one (GO REBLES!!!!!!!) and im just looking at all the cool stuff you guys make keep up the good work lads.

Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! <<

Howdy!

I'm Chris. I love the idea of cosplay and am currently amassing everything from an Electro-chemical etching tool to a home made furnace and a 3d printer (and a few more expensive toys), to be able to reproduce everything i can test myself with. I love making things with my hands and my own skill.

Keep an eye on my page for my first uploads.

- - - Updated - - -

Woo!!! I'm an Aussie too!!!

Greetings all!
I'm Maria aka ShaolinSith, in Long Island NY. Im a huge geek in various fandoms, cosplay, anime, star wars of course. I'm a martial artist training in Shaolin kung fu for almost 7 years and counting, and I occassionally train the Empire Saber Guild here in NYC to help them keep up their saber skills. I have performed lightsaber combat demos at various conventions/events over the years. I will be attending Star Wars Celebration for the first time, this April in Orlando...cant wait!

My sister is also a member of the forums here and I was interested in joining to possibly partake in some runs of cosplay armor, helmets, etc. I look forward to exploring the forums. Thanks!

Hi. I used to be "nohandluke" on this forum, but apparently even though the username is still in the system, my e-mail address has been lost and I cannot access my legacy account - which sucks. Anyway, I'm now under this registration. Thanks and glad to be here (again).

This is long overdue having signed up in 2011.
Long term lurker/ reader with the aspirations to start pepping, prop and costume building. I made it through half a paper ironman helmet some years back only to have been a little ill informed on paper/cardstock thickness so abandoned.
Eager to get going again but my printer doesn't seem to like cardstock. I'm UK based so any tips on which would be the best printer to get would be delightful

Hey there. I've been looking in on this site for a couple months and decided it was time to join up. I began making pieces for costumes a couple years ago after I started learning basic leatherworking. Mostly masks and bits of armor so far, but I look forward to learning and making props and more accurate costumes in the future. Helmets are the biggest challenge at this point. I have lots to learn.
I live in Alberta in western Canada and have attended a few local comic conventions with my wife, and we've had fun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back