Hi everyone!!!

Newbie here. Thank you for organizing this group. It is very helpful for us starters in cosplay world. However may I request for your help making a Kamen Rider Black Body Armor and Shaider full body Armor. I would really appreciate your help on this. Thank you very much for this.

Hi all,

Been doing SW model kits for a while but now branching out into larger props, mid way through a HiC build right now.

Good morning all! First post for me, but wanted to say hi and looking forward to seeing what's new and learning new things. Been collecting SW items for well over 30 yrs and now my son and I are getting into the sabers. Everything from the UCS Millennium Falcon to lithographs signed by Ralph Mcquarrie, we are into it. Not a purest by any means on the sabers, just a fun thing to work on to customize to what is pleasing to the eye and it brings us together. Great to be here!

Hello all following a life long passion that started with my Mother and Grandmother, is what lead me here. When I was knee high to Master Chief. Back then my siblings and I had arts and crafts a must have weekly activity if not daily. We were the last generation before cell phones became hand held computers and the Disc Walkman came out so a need to crate for fun was instilled in my heart.

Hello from Caen, Normandy

I'm *****, spaniard living in France.

I am a 3D modeler, and a Star Wars fan, so I make Star Wars stuff, specially helmets.
IMG_20180627_130438.jpg
DSC_0140.jpg
DSC_0142.jpg

I'm finishing Darth Vader right now :)

Cheers all,

***** Salmeron

Attachments

• 1DSC_0142.jpg
    1DSC_0142.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
  • DSC_0140.JPG
    DSC_0140.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
Hello everyone! I'm Victoria (Dillman) and I live just south of New Orleans, Louisiana.I'm a Laboratory Scientist & Blood Banker by profession. I'm also a mom and self taught Sewist (in my spare time :p). I am brand new to 'prop making' and I've only being sewing for about 4 years; However, I really enjoy sewing and creating costumes for my 8 year old daughter. As she has gotten older, we can now work on our creations together. We are getting more adventurous/ambitious with the costumes we are making and it is through my research on our latest costume creation, Wonder Woman, that I've found myself on this forum! I've been so impressed with the designs I've seen and cannot wait to learn more.
Thanks for having me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm John from St. Louis, MO. Former IPMS member. I haven't been modeling for a long time and now I'm trying to get started again. I have an old AMT TOS Enterprise kit that I want to build with a Shark/Waddell bussard set. Thanks!

Hello all. I heard about the RPF from the youtube channel Tested. Adam has inspired me to make and make I shall. I'm a college student in Oregon. My fandom are lore heavy rpgs including Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Destiny, ect. I like world building mostly but some ideas in rube include a Fallout corregated cardboard laser rifle. I also made a sword hilt long ago and I want to put a foam blade on it.

Hi everyone,
I've been looking for a forum to learn from for quite a while and am super happy to have stumbled across the RPF.

I've bought cosplays in the past (due to space etc) but recently decided to start making some parts alongside purchasing which led to my McCree cosplay!

I've now started learning to create with Eva foam and oh boy is it a challenge, but I hope to pick up some tips and tricks!

Howdy y'all im Joel but people call me Beardy.

Im from England and im new to the cosplay/building scene.

I've popped in every now and then to the RPF to see whats going on and ive seen people's builds on youtube so i thought it was about time i got off my butt and check this place out properly.

Hello my name is Scott I am from northeastern Ohio I found this forum through a Facebook group called Indiana Jones and there was some props being displayed which I loved and I was directed to this I look forward to finding my favorite prop to purchase.

Hi everyone, my name's Katy.

I'm from London in rainy old England, and I've been making my own costumes for a while now, but I've only recently been getting into cosplay and dressing up for comic con. I decided to join, finally, after using the rpf a lot for building ideas and cosplay help, and thought I might be able to inspire and help other people

Hi new member alert !

I love this site it's awesome for knowledge on everything but my favourite is Star Wars I've looked so many things up on here to do with Han Solo DL-44 blasters love them I'm building the ROTJ version at the moment also completed ANH hero and Greedo killer .

Thank you

Hello! Im a cosplayer looking to get more into having props with my costumes. A few friends of mine frequent here and have found files for me in the past, so Im well overdue coming here myself :D

Hello, I’m trying to put together a 1/12 Falcon cockpit, maybe a little more if I can get the cockpit done. Any help or leads would be great. Wouldn’t be against a kit or 3D files perhaps.

Hello, New member here!
I'm fairly new to cosplay/prop building/costuming. I'm a photographer that's gradually gotten into different themed shoots and composite images. For me, that's meant increasingly having to build detailed props and costumes. I ran across this page looking for information about building a Thor costume, and have found it to be an invaluable resource! Looking forward to being a part of the community! Thanks!

Hello everyone, I have done some props for my boys in the past but need some help and ran into this forum. Been browsing through it and it awesome to see all this ppl doing real creative props. Hope to find the help i need and holefully be able to help out in anyway too. Im into props due to having for boys who expect no less than the differ from everyone else's holloween costumes, o have my work cut out.....

Hey there!

Although I´ve been registered under this name for almost 2 years now, I wasn´t really active here nor was I reading much. Shame on me.
But.. since my - shall I call it longing? ok - longing to have and to make a BATMAN suit grew stronger and stronger, I decided to follow that dream and finally do one.
And that will be a looooong way ahead since I´m yet still figuring out what style I´d like to portray.. SIGH
All I know is it WON´T be any of the Nolanmovies or official movies at all. I´d like to go for *the* COMICBOOK style ^^

About costuming - or cosplaying as they seem to call it nowadays: I did some Freddy Krueger and a few Zombie-chars in the past, but that´s about it so far.
So there will be lots of trial and error.. but I´m aware of that and do have hope that my impatience hold´s back until it´s done someday -.-

Few facts about me at last:
- male, 43, Austria based (Vienna)
- Comics, Movies (esp Horror), Drawing, Music

Guess that´s all for now. Feel free to ask if there´s anything left you want to know.
In the meanwhile I´m diggin through the Board and will leave about a zillion likes on your previous buildingposts :eek:

Oh, and thanks for having me back in!

Hi, finally registering here, was tipped off by a friend to this forums existence.. I'm just dipping into the idea of making costumes/props. I'm mostly a computer/software person, but I've gotten into some complex 3d printing, and own/operate a fabric printing business on the side...

For Halloween my wife and I picked an odd pairing (but there's actually a connection). I'm going to be Birdman (the keaton movie) and she's going to be Black Swan. Story goes, they're both essentially the same movie (look it up). I found an old thread here about the movie, but it doesn't look like anyone has done a costume for it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back