Hi I not sure where I can add ..mabey this is it??
Anyways hello all. I am serious into cosplay and comicons and my girlfriend and I only want our cosumes to be as accuate ass possible.

Hola!

I registered a year ago, so please excuse me for taking so long to introduce myself. I found The RPF just browsing the internet for ideas for carnival costumes (I live in a small city in Spain: no comics cons, just carnival or Halloween to show off your props). All these Pepakura stuff caught my attention and I have been planning to do my first prop in foam for a around a year and it seems the moment is getting closer. Got the materials, the information and I am really looking forward to start. I have seen impressive things in your forums, very inspirationals. Thank you all for your great posts, hope I will be showing my job soon.
One of my last creations, the Comedian. The funny thing is, around here most of the people do not know much about comics, so I was asked several times if I was Robin lol 19752_319686441019_7532200_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm going to keep this short.

My name is Tony; I live in South Florida-- have most of my life, though I was born in Ohio and had short stints in Connecticut and California. I'm fond of comic books, films, television, video games, books, tabletop gaming, and just about anything else nerdy. The reason I decided to join is due to the simple fact that I've been lurking these forums for years-- mostly looking at Blade Runner blaster threads and anything Star Wars-- and finally feel inspired to maybe start replicating props myself.

That's about it!

Hi!! I was wondering about purchasing a pair of replica nike air mags where can i gat quality replicas. Looking forward to see your responses

Hey everyone! Dany here.

I've always had an interest in prop making, and finally decided that I was going to give it a good attempt. I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully improving on my prop making skills and it's great that I finally have a community I can talk to.

I'm hoping to do a couple of builds from Borderlands, as well as a few from Portal!

Hello all, my name is Adam, and I' really excited to be a part of this forum now! My friend introduced me and I was more or less addicted right away. I love seeing all the replicated gear made from scratch and hard work. I'm really big into star wars, and more specifically the idea of lightsaber forging and armor crafting. I have some ideas I want to pursue at some point, and can't wait to connect with those that have been building lightsabers for some time that can help bring some life into my projects!. Can't wait to catch the tutorials and glean all that I can from your knowledge! Thanks for having me!

Greetings! Longtime lurker, even contributed to a logo contest (3rd place logo) in 2012. Finally, decided to join. I've never really done any replica prop making, but I do digital work. Paper props, vectors, and some 3D work. Looking forward to contributing what I can!

Hi guys just joined, i got the bug after going to Cardiff comic con in October first comiccon ive been to in years. Went to CCC as the 4th doctor and now want to do another cosplay.. Anybody else live down in South Wales??

Hi there !
I'm from France, and I also am an official member from Mandalorian Mercs since march ! (Jorikad on their board :) ).
So, now i'm here to improve my building skills, learn useful techniques, share stuff, and blah blah blah.
My profile/avatar pic is my current armor, that is ALWAYS under modifications, because of comfort, making it look cooler, or just new ideas :)

That's it.

The infamous introduction. I've been around the Mando mercs for several years (5+ now), the 501st legion (phase 1 trooper) for a few years and I'm tired of the restrictions. So it's time to branch out and do some more custom stuff, which is why I got into costuming in the first place! This forum has always been a helpful tool for me, but I've never been a member. That's all changing.

HI, my name is Leigh. I'm a Star Wars costumer and owner of Khloe's Custom Clothing. So glad to have found a forum where people share their ideas, interests, and enthusiasm for costuming and prop making.

Hello there,this is Matthew from Italy.
I'm a model builder and i approached the world of prop making when i joined the 501st legion in 2009.
I often wanderend on this forum without being subscribed,now i decided to join this amazing community :)
See you in the forum folks!

Hey guys!
My name is Indra and I've been a total RPF lurker for a long time! lol!
I have been costuming for over 10 years, worked professional costuming for a theme park, did a TV show, and now have my own costuming and crafting business.
I love builds from found objects and the challenge of figuring out how to make something. My favorites are costumes that have a little bit of everything (sewing, armor, props, styling).
Super happy and excited to share in this awesome community!

Checking in, first post! My name is Greg Howe, just a hobbyist and engineering student. The only professional props I ever made were for an episode of Greg the Bunny called "The Passion of the Bunny." I had to make a crucifix and electric chair for puppets. I'm really here because my buddy Harrison Krix went and made some amazing Cyberpunk 2077 themed urethane castings for CD Projekt Red, and I decided to have a crack at the project myself. The prop will be getting a good quality photo shoot in a couple weeks, and I wanted to make sure all of the Cyberpunk 2020/2077 fans out there got to see it. Cheers everyone, I can't wait to interact.

Hi all! I have an extensive art background but haven't made very many prop pieces. I recently completed the Headless Horseman Helm from World of Warcraft for Blizzcon. Took me about a month to complete and came out so well. I'll post pics soon. Definitely looking forward to making more complex pieces in the future!

Hello everyone. My name is Mark. Glad to finally be part of this group. I've been working mostly with the paper side of pepakura, but am starting to dabble in the ways of foam. Been a big fan of Skyrim, so that was what sent me on the journey of costuming. Been fascinated ever since and have made quite a few builds. Hope to post my upcoming build for 2016 Halloween of the Iron Patriot.

Thanks again, and build on!

Im rancy sta. Ana from ph. And seeking this site coz i know its better way to help me about creating costplay..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back