Hi everybody!
I'm Johan from Sweden, a big fan of Star Wars and Ghostbusters.
I work as a car painter and have a family who's as into Star Wars as me.

I'm currently working on an Denix based DL-44 greedo killer, so if anyone has plans/blueprints for the scope mount or an actual mount for sale please contact me.

-Johan

Last edited:
Hi All,

I found this forum through instructables, whilst looking for a way to make my son an Iron Man suit of armour. I have grabbed a couple of Pepakura models and bought some foam sheets. So wish us luck. I will post pics if we are successful.

My name is Kristoffer, and I'm from Norway!
I got the interest of making my own stormtrooper helmet after looking at terra1s awesome creation.
I'm currently taking a bachelor degree in mechatronics, and I'm at the first year.
My "passion" is cars :)

Hello all,

I recently came across Tested and just binge-listened/watched to all the podcasts. This sparked my interest in "making" and being a movie fan this looks like a great place to see everyone's projects. I'm a big "spy" and cold war history buff and making some gadgets from those movies might be fun.

Eric

Hello,

I decided to join these forums after my friend sent a half dozen links to various prop building threads. I'm a big fan of TV and videogames including Legend of Zelda, Supernatural, and Stargate and want to try my hand at building a few items from these series. And maybe I'll learn how to sew and get into cosplay as well.

Hi my name is Ed I am from Northwest Indiana and I work as an attorney for my own office.

I decided to join the site and you brought building to go through a fun thing to do with me and my son.

And I really enjoy by watching Superhero movies & playing video games together and now I was hoping to be able to re-create the costumes from these particularly Arkham Knight Batman & Nightwing. My son & I were wanting to make these costumes for Halloween this year. If anyone could share Pepakura files with me I'll help me do that for my son and I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Hey guys. This thread is amazing for learning. Currently working on my first project ever for Halloween. Gambit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444102817.258163.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444102827.019083.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444102833.085853.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444102839.768655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up RPF I'm Brian and I've been needing hard since the 80s. Last year for Halloween (unemployed at the time) I did a very budget Marty McFly by going to various Thrift stores until I'd collected everything I needed. This year, I figured it was 2015 and since I'm employed this year I can afford to take it further with the BTTF2 Future McFly. After googling for a few hours I came across the RPF where I've been lurking for months now. This site is great! So much centralized talent. I can't tell you what all the advice here did for me! My Future Jacket and NIKE MAGs are looking great now thanks to this site! I will post a thread with pics (maybe a photo tutorial of how I ended up doing my jacket.) Just wanted to finally say hello and thanks for all the help!

Hello Everybody

I'm Kevin, From France (so, sorry for my bad english, If you don't understand me, let me know).
I'm here, because I've seen some lights from outside, and the door was open. So I'm coming in.

More seriously, I'm a star wars Fan, I've discovered pepakura in a youtube presentation, and the RPF community. And I hope make many thing from Star Wars universe from myself.

I hope be able to post some picts from my creation soon.

best regards.

Kevin

Hello. My REAL name is Jason, so if you all want to feel free to call me that. I was a member a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO (lol), but couldn't get my old login info sent to my aol account, soooooo I re-registered. Will post some of my prop pics as soon as I get 'em uploaded.....or might upload 'em from my iPhone. Good ta be back, though !

Hi, I've been posting for a while now but haven't introduced myself so here goes.

I'm a graphic designer and art teacher, finding this place very inspiring. I'm currently working on 2015 Hill Valley resident and Jurassic World staff uniforms.

Hey guys (and gals)

I'm Larry, fairly new to the cosplay scene, and currently putting together a combination Scarlet Spider costume, I look forward to connecting with as many of you guys as possible

Hi everyone,

I've been meaning to sign up for some time and finally got around to it. Great community, lots of talent! I'm excited to have finally joined up. Current projects include Admiral Ackbar, ROTJ Solo, ROTJ Leia, and a toddler ewok.

Hi, another newbie here. Ive bern making and mucking about with props and costumes for a few years now. Ive made a 1989 batsuit, A spidey cossie and some stormtrooper parts. I'm currently putting an Indiana jones costume together for Halloween. Ive branched out a bit and worked with vehicles as well. So far ive made The A Team van, The General Lee, The Starsky and Hutch striped tomato. The back to the future delorean (it was a vw scirocco) and currently own K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider.

I love looking at what people have made. Some serious talent out there.

Rob

Hi!
I'm new here, just starting my first day.
I don't have any props yet…I'm sure that will change soon :p

New here. Lurked a while by reading threads I came across via Google related to the blue used on TIE FIghters (because I was building a 1/52 AMT/ERTL kit at the time). Heard a lot about the RPF from watching Adam Savage on Tested.com's youtube channel and possibly also on Mythbusters, he speaks very highly of the RPF community.

I'm from the UK, never really done much sci-fi modelling outside of Games Workshop figures/vehicles, recently bought myself some sci-fi kits that I've always wanted - a 1/1000 NCC-1701 Enterprise Refit (Polar Lights), a 1/350th Klingon Bird of Prey (AMT/ERTL) and a 1/42 X-Wing (MPC). Plan on buying a Bandai 1/144 Millenium Falcon in the next few weeks also.

Hey everyone!

I'm new here. I've been dabbling in prop making for a while now. I'm a college student studying Industrial Design, drafting and CNC. I'm a 3D modeler, Fusion 360 is my program of choice when it comes to CAD, and I print my models on my Ultimaker 2. I'm currently working on an Ekko costume and have all the pieces printed out for the sword/bat, whatever you want to call it lol, and will be doing the final touches on it soon! I'm from Arizona. Life is good. :) Glad to be here and hope to get to know you all!

Greetings, one and all!

My username is danbking, my real name is Dan B. King. :D
You can all call me Dan :) (Actually, you can call me what you want to, but, if you call me 'rich', then I know you are lying .... LOL)

I have been registered as a member here for a while now, but have not as yet contributed anything of value. So, yeah, officially, I am a designated lurker!
But, you can learn sooo much, by just reading ......;)

My interest in 'Props', has mainly been on the side of models and miniatures. I love the hardware, and the possibilities contained therein.

My most influential film of all is: 2001 A Space Odyssey. That film had major influences on my career, interests, hobbies and thoughts, in my future to be.......... I was 9 years old when I saw the 16mm version, projected onto the lounge wall of my parents house, in 1973....

I am now 52, going on 32, and the number one place on my bucket list, is to have the full collection of available models of all the ships and hardware from that film.
With one stipulation: They must be made from PAPER!

3 1/2 years ago, I started delving into the paper modelling hobby.
Recently, I completed the paper model of the Discovery One, from 2001. It was the first project I started, 3 1/2 years ago......

This pic below shows my model of the ship. I tried to get the lighting, depth of field, angle of shot, etc. to look as close as possible to the first frontal view we get of it in the film.
It is close, but not perfect. (and without any Photoshop, or such, either.... ! :))

General_456.JPG

I have built/am building, various other hardware and 'props' from other films and other genres, in paper too.

I hope to slowly integrate into this diverse community, and find my way around. I hope to meet new acquaintances and friends, and probably bump into a few I already know. ;)
I hope too, that I can be of value here, and 'fit in,' to what seems an interesting, informative, supportive and fun place to be.

See you all around the forums, I guess. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back