Hello.

I am from Europe. Where is not important. I build stuff and sometimes I make (bad to be honest) videos of me building them.
I love props and I also build furniture, decorative items and home improvement projects. I actually need to build these stuff to fund my prop building hobby.

I build stuff since I was a little child, but things that actually look decent I build sine five years ago.

I love props from Star Wars, Star Trek, Starship Troopers, Serenity/Firefly, Doctor Who and generally Sci-Fi props from movies, shoes and also video games.

This is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmIaI6KdMtY_Pml53C0S3NQ
The link under my profile picture does not work here because the system puts "https://www.youtube.com/user/" in front of the link.

Also the FAQ does not work.

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Been a lurker on this site for a few years, always amazed at what some of the talented people on here can do. Only recently started to collect props myself as I have always been more of a Star Wars Lego collector. I am now looking into building up a nice prop collection of Batman and Game of Thrones stuff. Will post some pics of my collection tonight.

Hi,
My names David and I'm from Yangon, Myanmar. Probably the first too! I'm a fan of movie prop replicas and a HUGE fan of spider-man. Which is how i discovered about the RPF. So since then, I've cosplayed twice (both spider man). First one was the TASM2 and second is my own version based on my country's flag. I used ken's pattern for it. thank god i found the RPF!'

Hey all!

I'm a costume and SFX make-up designer with a penchant for complex and last-minute cosplay :) Been poking around in this forum for quite some time, but decided to register and de-lurk while I work on my Gamora build for NYCC... which is in less than 2 weeks... eep!

Hi i'm new to this website but not to the "Helmet/ Costume" scene.... I'm into Starwars, steampunk and love making helmets. I'll be poking around on this site to learn from everyone. Glad to be here!!

~Mathias

Hiya! I just recently stumbled across this site and was excited by what I found. I had to join. :D I'm currently working on a Claire Dearing costume from Jurassic World among a few other costumes.

Hello! I'm Eamon. I wanted to introduce myself. I enjoy crafting even though I have relatively low skill but I'm working on it so I can become better. Have a good day!

Hi all, very new to this, only just getting into the whole cosplay thing and looking for ideas to be as realistic and visually spot on as possible.

Hopefully i'll learn some new skills and ideas!

Hello there :-D

I'm Gaetan from Belgium and I figured it was time for the introduction having registered in July ^^
Anyway, I have been following the RPF Facebook page for a while and have always loved the amazing productions I see being shared.
I am a huge Star Wars fan and I have always dreamed of having some costume replicas, not only from Star Wars but from other games and movies as well.

I hoped to join the RPF to gather knowledge on how to build/craft my very own costumes and replicas.
Although my availability is low, I'll try and learn as much as I can to one day be able to make my own :-D

Hello, my name is Gabriel and I'm from California. I've been looking at threads here for a couple of years now, but never made myself an account. I started making props about 5-6 years ago and this site has been a fantastic place for me to learn different techniques and improve my work. I look forward to getting to know you all better and making things that might be cool enough to share with you guys!

hello . i found this site while searching for havoc trooper costum .
i.m nick and i live in the netherlands. and i already build me a mandalorian armor. so now im going for a havoc trooper.
any help where to get pepakura files or anything is welcome.

Hi all! I found you via Adam Savage's YouTube series 1 day builds. Great content from both! I'm currently working on Luke's ANH Light Saber. Roy from wannawanga and Roman from Romansempire have sourced some great parts for my project. I'll post pics when I'm done. Thanks for all you folks do.
Stephen

Hello all,

My name is Tim I have been a professional illustrator of comics and animation for 17 yrs. I've worked for darkhorse image marvel blizzard the cw and many others. A little over 2 years ago I decided to go to college and since then there is a void for artistic appreciation and expression. I am marrying my lady who is an avid cosplayer and told her of these forums I have lurked for years! I have decided to join because this is very definitely a part of our life and I have seen how kind this community is! We will need advice and knowledge and be happy to impart what we know and do! Our first task is the captain America aou suit. We have bought the fabric and I already had the sculpting equipment so here we are hoping to get to know you all and be a part of the creative crew!:p

Hey everyone. Just signed up today. Looking forward to sharing my adventures and learning from others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T707A using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I found my way here via Google while searching how to build Halo 4 Spartan ll armor. I am just starting my first build ever tomorrow, a pep build of the "Halo 4_5 Master Chief armor, Complete Set, With Reference" from this very site.

I am also interested sometime in the future of doing an Ironman and a Batman armor as well.

Hey all,
My name is Gabi, and I've been building props and stuff for my cosplays for about 5 years. My first cosplay was Loki back in 2010, and since then, things have only gotten more involved. I have also cosplayed as Kamala Khan and The Vision (MCU), and I am currently working on a faceplate for Spidergwen (because I have the hoodie from WeloveFine and I want a lazy cosplay for last days of cons and whenever I feel like.
a.jpg9298344040_da700c586d_o.jpg7prime.jpg2.JPGChris Goss 1.jpgCosplay contest.jpgGodzilla VS Heisenberg FB.jpg

My aspirational cosplays are Black Widow, Winter Soldier, (current, Babs Tarr) Batgirl, and possibly, Elphaba from Wicked. Honestly, I'm probably forgetting a few, but these are the ones that I remember.

Hello everyone! Some of you might recognize my name from TDH. I have decided to venture outside of just Boba Fett. I am constantly in awe of the talent in here. It really is unreal. Anyway. I hope to gain some knowledge and create some cool things!

Hello all,
I have been a lurker here for some time and I have always been amazed by the work I have seen. I have always loved props and movie memorabilia. I have purchased a few things over the years but I have always though It would be awesome to make some of my own items for decoration or convention wandering. I have been a long time Fan of daft punk and I have always wanted a Set of Daft Punk Helmets. After looking into some of the things on this site and browsing The Daft Club, I have started to venture into building some of these things myself. I hope to learn from everyone here and take the skills gained and apply them to my own projects.

I've been looking for something to make that's a bit different and have been looking at the posts many have made on some cool stuff. I'm new at this and looking at making some type of armor out of foam.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back