hello everyone. newbie here. a friend led me to this, as he finished his Ironman helmet.

I'm looking for a good pep of The Rocketeer. This is my first try... i find this as a good project and stress relief... finding perfection in a project.

Hello! My name is Corwin.
I had repeatedly heard about the RPF on the Tested podcast with Adam Savage, and thought I should check it out. After browsing for a bit I realized that I had been to this forum time after time when searching out specific parts for costumes and things of that nature. I just hadn't paid attention to the url name! Haha small (internet) world! I'm more than happy to become a member of the forum and I'm excited to see what my time here has in store!

Hi,

Im prop maker and pepakura user. I come by ever once and awhile on the site. I think i have done this before but i haven't been on in forever, so ill do this again.
Hope to chat with everyone and get new ideas.

This April I took the leap into costume building and started off with something nice and easy...ESB Boba Fett! I have been over at the Dented Helmet working on it and I should wrap up my first build in October. Now the costume bug has bitten me. So no better place to learn about all different things than here. Looking forward to learning more.

Hi everyone.

I'm Paul and I live in Denmark. I learned about RPF from watching Tested on Youtube. I love how fans get into every single detail of their build, I really admire that.
Myself, I'm not that big of a builder, but I do some visualizations in 3d and other graphics, and I too love to go into details of my projects.

Anywho, I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Long time Star Wars collector, but quite new to collecting and building props. Will mostly be looking at DL44, E11 and DH17 builds at this stage. Unfortunately, due to Australia's draconian firearm laws, I cannot import anything metal. So it thus far has been resin cast, and plastic props I've been trying my hand at. I have however recently been able to purchase a replica metal C96 Mauser from a local costume armourer (similar to a denix), and will no doubt be trying to pick the brains of as many of you as I can regarding its build into a ANH hero prop.
Anyway, thanks for reading my long winded rant. Cheers, and thanks for the welcome.

Hello. My name is Michael. I don't really own any prop replicas but I also would like to own some Batman prop replicas. I am very new to the cosplaying world and was told about this website to get some and share ideas.

Batman is my main focus when it comes to cosplaying. I am currently putting together a hybrid Batman: Arkham Asylum suit. The cowl in my profile picture is currently all I have in my possession with a lot of my pieces coming in the mail.

Hi guys!

I'm Armando, a 23 design student from Italy, I'm a cosplayer and I run the page Cosplay Foam (https://www.facebook.com/Cosplay.Foam)

I work with Maya for 3D modeling and got experienced in making pepakura models upon 3D scanned mannequins, I also work with Rhinoceros for NURBS.
I'm specialized in 2mm foam works, but I entered theRPF willing to acquire more knowledge in matter of propmaking as I aim to open my own studio.

My Gurren-Lagann cosplay is my best shot right now.

Hope to get along and learn tons of stuff!

gurren_lagann_mecha_cosplay_by_cosplayfoam-d882r0x.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm Mike, from Appleton, Wisconsin. I'm a Star Wars fan and am currently in the beginning stages of building an ESB Darth Vader. This is my first attempt at cosplay, and I hope to join the 501st Legion too.

Looks like there's a wealth of information here, and I hope to absorb as much as I can.

Hello, I'm Liz.

I work as a Prop Carpenter & Artisan for theatre. I typically work all over the country where I can find work (mostly on the east coast and midwest) but right now I'm back in my hometown north of Seattle, WA.

I've been lurking on this website for a while now and it's time I actually made an account and started posting.

hello my name in noble 10 i have been building costumes for all most a year but never truly finished one yet :unsure but i hope to have one done soon

Hi everyone! I'm John. I've been lurking here for over a year, popping in now and again to see what madness you've concocted lately. I'm never disappointed :)

I don't do much in the way of propmaking myself, aside from a Nuka-Cola/bottlecap mine lamp. I'm in the process of improving and updating it now, and I'm hoping to pick your brains on the subject in the near future. Be seeing you in the forums!

Hello everyone!

There are those who call me "Timothy", "Tim", "Timotheus", "Erutaron", or "T-Bone" depending on whom you ask--bit of an identity crisis.

I think I was a knight that was somehow born in the wrong era. I love anything Medieval/Fantasy themed, and think that Marvel and DC are awesome--and I love Star Wars as well.

I'm a compulsive reader and writer, and love creating weapons and armor--wood or metal--it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and I love music. I play piano, guitar, and can sing as well.

I'm looking to get into cosplaying--just because it looks really cool! You guys and gals do awesome work, and I can't wait to contribute some of my own.

Live long, may the odds be ever in your favor, and may the Force be with you!

Hello RPF family!

My name is David. Recently got into the world of cosplaying and have been lurking these forums for awhile now (just haven't made a proper intro). Anyways, my main focus is Spider-Man since I have years of research on him, but one day I hope to be able to make my own suit from one of the Batman Family members. Cheers!

Hello everyone I'm new here but i have come to this website many times, and I am not sure why I haven't ever made an account. There are a lot of awesome artist here and creators with very amazing talents!

I am a huge Batman fan that almost everyone in my life calls me batman my real name Arthur but you can call me Art if you'd like. I am wanting to start building my own batsuit, with hopefully some help from each one of you! I am wanting to start with foam and eventually get to work with other amazing products. I have just started to figure out pepakura, so if there's any places for already scaled origins suit please let me know. I will accept any help.

Helena from Columbus, Ohio. I've most sewn costumes, but I'm getting more into prop making as the need arises. Right now I'm figuring out the intricacies of clear worbla and LEDs. I'm always looking for people in my area to collab with, especially since there's a pretty awesome crafting space in Columbus with access to laser cutters and engravers and all kinds of neat stuff.

Hello, my name is Damion. I think I've introduced myself already somewhere else on here, but will do it again for good measure. I have been a Star Wars freak ever since my Mom took me to see the movie in the theater back in 77. I have always loved the Original Trilogy more than anything, so when the prequels came out it was such a BIG disappointment, but as time goes on they don't seem all that terrible anymore. I just hope J.J. doesn't blow it?!? I'm not a Star Trek fan but liked what he did with those, so we'll see? I've been into collecting props for many years but never got into the whole discussion aspect of it until recently. I have built a few buckets and sabers along the way, as well as collected many things Star Wars through the years. I'm a big fan of KISS in makeup and into zombie-gore/horror and sci-fi genres. I've already made a few acquaintances on here and have purchased some parts from fellow members. I hope to keep doing so and eventually acquire som of the iconic and amazing props as well as advance me skills of propmaking and weathering as time goes on. Thanks to anyone that has helped me on my quest and hope to make a lot of friends here and of coarse, May the Force be with you.......

i found this site because i was researching whether or not i should spend $200 bucks on the new Kylo lightsaber. i bought the blue Anakin one from Master Replicas when it first came out back in the day. i love it to death. i still need to get the Vader one. i have the Kylo now (speakers sucks so bad)...hopefully he's not a one hit wonder like Maul was.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back