Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2017
    6 Days Ago  Dec 6, 2017, 5:11 AM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12626

Hello I am David B. Rhyee a programmer living in South Korea.

Few years a go, I have been absolutely captivated by Screen Accurate Chucky Doll from Mr. Ryan Nagata.

He was a very nice person who gave me some tips for making Screen Accurate Chucky Doll.

And my obsession on Chucky helped myself be part of Project Cult of Chucky last year.

I procured replica outfits for stand-in Chucky Doll to Mr. Tony Garner.

I look forward to be part of other movies as well.

Please refer to the following link of My most current Animatronic Chucky Doll.

https://www.facebook.com/david.bladl...mp;pnref=story

There is much to improve though I am quite satisfied with my piece.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely David B. Rhyee
  2. Member Since
    Dec 2017
    6 Days Ago  Dec 6, 2017, 3:44 PM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12627

Hello!

Brand new here.

After many years of debate, I'm making more conscious moves in getting a Superman cosplay outfit. Things that have kept me from getting one in the past were deciding on a design and finding the resources. However, now the DCEU costume has evolved and I FINALLY found this forum, I'm excited to see the possibilities.

If anyone can point me in the right direction for a JL Superman costume, it would be much appreciated!
  3. Member Since
    Dec 2017
    5 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 7:41 PM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12628

Good evening webheads and everyone, I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!
  4. Member Since
    Dec 2017
    4 Days Ago  Dec 8, 2017, 1:30 AM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12629

Hi everyone, I've been casually lurking here for ages but finally made an account. I'm 33, from upstate NY and absolutely love Star Wars and Blade Runner. I collect action figures, make custom action figures, and own a few props including a PKD from Off-World Inc. I've started on a Boba Fett costume but have a very long ways to go.

I've been thinking of maybe picking up a lightsaber but not sure yet if I want to spend the money. Anyway, I love this forum even if I only stop in every now and then. Such wonderfully detail-oriented people willing to help out and problem solve. Cheers!
  5. Member Since
    Dec 2017
    3 Days Ago  Dec 9, 2017, 10:25 AM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12630

Hello from Wiltshire in the UK

Im new here, found this place looking for ideas for a Harry Potter Christmas! Me and my fiancť are obsessed with HP! We're currently saving for a deposit to buy our own house and were gonna have Harry Potter stuff everywhere

Already found some fantastic ideas that I'm gonna try!
    From
    Los Angeles
    3 Days Ago  Dec 9, 2017, 10:53 PM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12631

Hi all,
    New to collecting and props. Very happy to have found this site and all the great info here. Now, on to my quest to have a nice ANH Vader helmet for display...
  7. The good-looking one;) RPF Premium Member PropReplicator2's Avatar
    From
    Abilene,TX
    2 Days Ago  Dec 10, 2017, 1:20 AM - Re: &gt;&gt; New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! &lt;&lt; #12632

DCrossPhoto said: View Post
    Hi all,
    New to collecting and props. Very happy to have found this site and all the great info here. Now, on to my quest to have a nice ANH Vader helmet for display...
    Welcome to the board! I recommend the Efx ANH Vader helmet... All the way.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
    From
    Los Angeles
    2 Days Ago  Dec 10, 2017, 2:46 AM - Re: &gt;&gt; New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! &lt;&lt; #12633

PropReplicator2 said: View Post
    Welcome to the board! I recommend the Efx ANH Vader helmet... All the way.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Thank you, and thank you for the rec. I’ve been eyeing the PCR. Best option for me at this time. I look forward to learning from, and contributing to, this forum.
    Last edited by DCrossPhoto; 2 Days Ago at 4:13 AM.
  9. Member Since
    Dec 2017
    1 Day Ago  Dec 11, 2017, 7:50 PM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12634

Hello! New to the site (and forums).

My interests include lightsaber/Star Wars props, and wearable masks/props.

Iíve been cosplaying since Feb 2016 (very new to the community).
  10. Member Since
    Dec 2017
    23 Hours Ago  Dec 12, 2017, 12:14 AM - Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! << #12635

Hi everyone,
    Iíve been a collector of pretty much anything pop culture related since 2002. Iím now trying to concentrate my collection on Star Wars. I have a few 1/4 scale premium format statues and a Master Replicas Millennium Falcon as well. Iím interested in finding more replica Star Wars ships to add to my collection. Iíve been told by a few friends that I can probably find some here. If anyone can help guide me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks