Howdy all! I learned about this site from a customer of my 3D hub. He is building a Pip-Boy 3000 from Fallout4. He told me to check out this site and see all the amazing things being made, and it is quite impressive indeed! Keep up the great work everyone!

Hi I'm Ed & just started on 3d printing first small toys for my son. Now I want to try to build him an iron man costume for Halloween.

Hi all, been lurking for a while, thought it was time to get involved. Been working on a couple of different Slade Wilson / Deathstroke costumes recently, will post pics soon. Glad to be here! :)

New guy here. You'll pretty much just see Punisher stuff from me...maybe Batman.

Really like seeing the variety here - the 3D printed stuff especially is crazy to me.

Look forward to learning more.

Hi all, I'm from Germany... just found this site while searching for information about accurate shadow troopers and so I'm just reading, translating and reading... so much information out there :)

Hello Everyone,

I found this site by searching for the Despicable Me Jelly Blaster and found a fellow who has made such a device. My son has been asking for one for the entire year since last Christmas and I know its coming before you know it.

I would be interested in getting one, thanks for having this site.

Brandon

Hi All! My name is Paul, based in the UK, in the garden of England - Kent

I've always been a secret browser, spending untold hours on Facebook costume forums and sales boards, recently got into Cosplay for the first time, doing it through the medium of Captain America! I have my first suit and shield but it needs serious work (my profile picture) anyone with tips please let me know!

Interested in Marvel, DC, Star Wars, comics, QPR, Bon Jovi, Vacations and raising money for the Make A Wish Foundation UK

Thanks!

Why hello there fellow mortals,

I have been reading a ton of threads and finally decided i might as well make an account. At this time, I am really into the Back to the Future 2 threads, but, I am also a huge superhero, star wars and other fandoms found on the site. I am sure I will spend a lot more time here in the upcoming future and will delightful enjoy it.

Hello,

My name is Jarrod. A lifelong Star Wars fan, I've finally decided to get into costuming, having collected a couple of Vader pieces myself. Having browsed for guidelines on how to modify certain Darth Vader props, I stumbled upon several of the threads here, and decided to join up. Hopefully I can meet new people and learn useful tips as I continue to collect!

Thanks!

Hello all,
My name is Kyle and I have what could be called a borderline unhealthy obsession with Jurassic Park. I'll be doing both a serious and then a separate comedic cosplay shortly after getting back to America. I have contracted out my Jeep to restored into a JP Jeep while I'm out of the country.
Most props I've made for myself have been relatively small, ranging from a Evil Dead Ash chainsaw hand, to a Comedian from the Watchmen armor set with flamethrower.

Hi there everyone,

I got to feeling like my lurking was starting to border on the unhealthy, so I've decided to come clean and declare my love for all things props.

I grew up thinking that being a model-maker for films would be a pretty awesome job, but by the time I was finishing school it ws all being taken over by computer animation, and so I went in that direction for a while. If I'm to be perfectly honest, it sucks the soul right out of you, and at the end of the day you have nothing tangible to show for it. After a few years I went into print-design, and that's what I find myself still doing today. It's a living, and to be honest, I really like the smell of fresh printing ink on paper - I know, weird right?

A friend of mine got me into Nerf blasters about a year ago. We were at a loose end one day, so we went to a toy store and bought a couple of blasters to terrorize our work-mates with - my first was a Hammershot which, incidentally, I just finished painting a few days ago. But that wasn't my first mod - I kinda went a bit crazy and bought a small armoury, and now I'm slowly working through them all one at a time...

Spent a long time lurking in the shadows admiring all the prop building here, hopefully some of that talent might rub off on me.
Will eventually get round to uploading my bits n' bobs.

Hi all, I'm Tara - not a lurker as so many seem to have started off but found RPF through a Facebook cosplay group and having seen it, fell in love! I've cosplayed as Anna Valerius from Van Helsing and also Lady Loki. Going to be redoing and revamping my Loki for MCM London in October which is how I stumbled across this page.

I love LoTR, Marvel, DC, Star Trek and a myriad of other scifi and fantasy fandoms. Hope to be getting to know you all!

Hello

I have recenty read posts here after many years and seen that all Ben Kenobi lightsaber prop parts are identified. That's neat. All those years ago, I remember Roman's Empire always present for exquisite replicas and Jediscout present at Luke Jedi saber posts. The Darkwoman saber and saber contests by Luuke were nice and creative. I'm here now as want to join in on talks on sabers.

May the prop build wins be with you.

Hi all!

I'm Ryan from New Zealand. Ive seen so many amazing props getting made on here so it was time for me to sigh up. Spend the last couple months building a 3d printer so hopefully going to make use of that in some builds.

As for TV and movies. Defiance, Doctor Who and The walking dead are my favorites ones at the moment.

Hopefully Ill be taking to some of you soon :)

Hello,

I have seen so many fantastic builds here on some of my favorite topics I just had to join, I have been a 3D CGI guy for years now and some of the stuff here has been an inspiration to try my hand at something with substance.

I am a long time Doctor Who fan, but my taste in movies and programs are quite flexible, I hope to meet a lot of you out on the forums.

John

Hi everyone, I'm Prop man. I've always loved movies and the props that go along with them. Which started my addiction of wanting to create films and to build props. I'm not one to build directly from another movie or tv show, but I do draw inspiration from them. My coming up projects will be an Elysium type Eco suit with a custom helmet for a short film I may be making of all goes right. I don't have a deadline, but I would really need help. All I need is a jumpstart and a direction to go. Thanks!

Hello,

I've been lurking around this place for a few months now, and I guess I finally decided that I should get involved!
I'm an avid scale modeler (when I find the time to do it) and a huge sci-fi fan too (films, TV and books), which is why I can't wait to get stuck in here, haha
Hope to talk to you on the forums soon,

DirtyBrush.

HI my name is Bertjan and I am an avid fan of props I really just love the hobby and the talent that some people have in making props.I am a die hard star wars fan and love building star wars models props currently assembling a ROTJ Vader

but that's me for now hope to see al the great props and learn alot from you prop veterans

Hi there,
I'm Daniel from Los Angeles. An animator by day and gamer by night. I've always been a fan of the replica props coming onto the scene. In the last 5 years, this scene has exploded. And lately, I've been wanting to try my hand at making something. So hello and see you around!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back