Hello,
Very new to the RPF. Herd great things and hope my experience here is nothing short of amazing.
I am also new to props and cosplay, but have a great intrest in the mechanical aspect of props and cosplays.

Hi, I'm Frank.

I learned about the forum only recently from Adam Savage's podcast, but I've been admiring the brilliant work done by RPF'ers at comics conventions for years, and now I'd like to try my hand at prop making. I've no aspirations to actually work in the effects industry (I'm a little too old to start on a new career path), but I think this will be a tremendously rewarding hobby.

Hello everyone!

I've been reading RPF for a few years, just spending time looking through the forums. With the recent rise of Marvel in the media I've seen more and more prop builders popping up all over the web. Up until now I have not felt as though I have anything useful to add to the conversations here, but as I have a growing interest in outfitting my shop, I need projects and I have to get moving towards my 50+ posts!

I'm interested in subtle props from video games, movie and tv that I can place around work and my house, but I like props and costumes just as much. I hope to learn from all of you here and hope that in time I can provide insite into my collections and techniques.

I'm in the 'boro if anyone's in TN.

Hello,

I was referenced here by a friend of mine, I have a project I am working on and was told that the RPF was filled with people who could give me advice on what I am currently doing.

I look forward to posting the steps I take in my project and hearing everyone's suggestions. I my plan is to build full spartan armor for me and my team, there are five of us including me, having five people working on this will surly make this process a lot easier.

Hello,

i'm Simone from Italy. I follow TheRPF from a couple of years, but this it's my first post.
I like cosplay and i made a NCR Vet Ranger from Fallout NV, and a Ordo Malleus Inquisitor from Warhammer 40k.
Next step is a cosplay from Mad Max: Fury Road. I'm trying to make the Doof Warrior (the flamethrower-guitar guy).

Thank you,

S

Hi i'm Mick from the U.K

Absolute novice at costume/prop making , joined for resource tips to make a Screen accurate (or close as) Eps 7 Kylo Ren costume for my 8yr old nephew's 1st ever Cinema Star Wars in december.

maybe some talented guys could hook me up with a child size version . The exact material seems to be from a USA only company.

Hi!
My name is Ehud, this is my first post here!
I'm all about making stuff!
Illustrating, painting, sculping, mechanics, robotics and design are just few of my interests. Over the years I've spent most of my time creating in any way I could.

Since childhood i was fascinated by the magic of movies and special effects, so it was only natural for me in 2010 to start my own studio, the "Bar-El Studio for props & special effects for film and theater".
I would love to hear from you about any projects or ideas you would like to share!

Although my website is under construction, you are welcome to check some of my works on my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Bar.El.Studio

Thanks!

Just wanted to get back on the RPF after being gone for many years.
Long time 501st member, and original Hunters lair member.

props and costumes and models are my thing.
cosplay......i try not to use that word.

Ive been costuming since the late 90s. hooked up with the 501st back in 2002 and have been running around for 13 years.
wanted to get back on here and see the amazing projects plus Ill share a few of mine once I get settled in my new house.

Hi! I introduced myself about 4 years ago or something, but I haven't been on here in so long, that i figured I'd re-introduce myself!

My name is Tim. Australian. I'm a metalworker my trade, machinist by hobby. I've dabbled in clay moulding, pepakura, vacuum forming, fibreglass moulding, foam work and many other fun things!

I've successfully made a pair of Jango Fett Westar-34's amongst a bunch of other small and insignificant little star wars costume props. Looking at building my own Jayne's Vera. Worked on various parts for a T-2 T800 arm. And when i have the money and space, looking at doing this all more!

I've dabbled in building. I'm a big collector. Looking to get more into both!

So as someone who hasn't been on here for years, Hello - AGAIN!

Hi, lurked around here for a while now and have decided to join the fun. Done a little bit of costuming so far (Just a simple Battlestar Galactica fatigue set) and hope to do a lot more in the future!

Currently planning a Dallas' Nostromo costume (as screen accurate as I can manage on a limited budget) for the October London Comic Con, so I'll (hopefully) be posting progress on that!

Well hi there, I'm Chris Originally from Zimbabwe and now in the UK. I am planning and starting the process of making a set of Fallout Power armour. As this forum has epic loads of info I thought I may as well join and siphon off as much of it as I can :) and add the small bits that I can.

Love all the cool work on here.
Check ya later.

Hi Guys,

I'm Liam and from Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom. I love collecting and replicas whether its superhero outfits (Spider-Man, Batman, Superman etc), props like Loki Masks and Lord of The Rings (just recently got into the trilogy) or Smallville. the reason why I registered here is so that I can post suit replicas and props on here because I'm a total nerd don't like yourprops.com theres nothing you can do on it

Hi! I am Michelle from California. This site has been popping up a lot with my searches so I decided to join here for myself. I am just starting with prop making. I hope to learn more by being here =D

Hi all, joined here for a few reasons; one is because I'm a huge fanboy and love to own bits of memorabilia (even if they're made by me and haven't seen screen time) and also because I really, REALLY, want a replica Malcolm Reynolds pistol but Australian import laws are fairly strict, to say the least. Lastly, the Tested podcast makes mention of this forum as the go-to resource for makers, so I'm hoping to pick up some tips and tricks.

Cheers,

GB.

Hello to all, my name is David, I'm a big fan of Arnold from the Terminator movies, each time I search over the net for Arnold bust, I always have good results over here, peoples have a lot of skills, something I don't but with you guy's I get some very good tips for my little project. ( Arnold bust )

Thank you and hope to bound with all of you.
David

Hello everyone! I'm Mike. I've been dabbling in prop collecting for a little while. I primarily focus on Alien and Star Wars props right now. I've been to this site multiple times looking for ideas and finally decided to become a member.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back