Hey, my name is Steve. I live in Arkansas and I'd like to get into cosplay. working on my first project and thought i could get a lot of tips here.

Greetings from Poland fellow Geeks and Nerds;-) I saw you're having a party and decided to drop in;-) And please do forgive me for not posting my birth name but from experience I know learning to pronounce it can a torturing experience for English native speakers.;-)

greetings

Hi, Brand new to the forum,

Im interested in making props, im going to start small and get really good at it.

thats about it!

Hello, my name is wraithride, and I'm a propaholic. Greetings from sunny California! I have been collecting for a few years, and I have to say it's one of my favorite hobbies. I haven't ventured into the realm of creating props, just buying and collecting. I've done lots of reading on the forums, and decided it was time to finally register.

Hello my name is Zane. I am 41 years old and live in Australia. Since I was 5 or 6 years old, I fell in love with Star Wars and have loved it ever since. I have all the old Kenner figurenes from when I was a child but I have just started getting back into collecting. Im not a good modeller yet but im trying and just bought the new de agostini Millenium falcon.

Hello! I ran across this forum looking for different ways to attach my cape to my UD Replicas TDK suit and upon looking through was AMAZED at the talent in these forums! I'm not a prop maker, however after spending several hours looking at a few works of art in the process I had to join. I'm a huge Batman fan and live in Ohio. Who knows, maybe I'll start making my own props at some point....... there's certainly no shortage of talented makers here! :D

hey everyone super new to all this lookin to start that cosplay life cause it looks like fun. true i could just go and buy poorly made costumes on some mega site but i would rather give it to the lil guy

Hi everyone I look forward to chatting with members when I can finally learn this silly computer Im 52 years old an new to it (yes really):facepalm

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be a part of this community! I am new to the whole costume/propmaking/cosplay scene. I have only built a few costumes over the last few years, but the maker in me is dying to build more! My boyfriend says he wants to be a hunter from Destiny (in mostly Iron Banner gear) this year so I've got my work cut out for me. I'll probably be in here a lot to get some support and advice. So, if there are any destiny gear builders out there, message me so I know who to run to for help! Thanks!

Happy to on the forum finally have a few projects in the works. Mainly superhero based hope to get some pics posted soon. Can't wait for the Flash season finale on Tuesday!

Hello. Just joined the site and I am excited to be a part of this. I specialize in making latex full head masks. Future projects are -Evil Ash from army of darkness, Spawn, Vampire hunter D. I also want to build an R2D2 droid.

Hello everybody.:)
My name is Radu and I like to make things. :)
I have a little workshop and an on-line store, where I sale my work.
I'm a big fan of Predator series ( I also made some predator helmets and other predator stuff) and I'm fascinated by the Spear of Destiny.
That was my last project, after some research work. I will put some pictures on thread.
Salut!

Hi all,

I have been a large fan of props and costumes for so long and have followed a number of people on many forms of media like YouTube and flickr. Tested is one of my favorite channels and Adam Savage always mentions this site so I figured I would check it out and from looking at this site so far it seems very good with better resources than other ones.

Like I said I am a big fan of costumes and airsoft so I have started looking into making a costume from something like DC or Marvel to wear. Hopefully someone like Taskmaster Deathstroke or Apocalypse as those provide suitable Armour requirements so the BB rounds are less painful.

Hi,

Im a graduate in design and recently i have found an interest in props, mainly marvel. I haven't built anything yet apart from 3d models for university. I have a massive background in wood, engineering and other techniques. I can help with pretty much anything, including electrical and mechanisms. So if you need any help with anything drop me a line, and watch this space.

Ryan

Hi everybody,
I just started trying to make my own costumes and I was told this was the place to find other awesome people doing that
:)

Hi everyone,

I'm honestly on this website solely for the purchase of a Max Max Fury Road custom made jacket. I love jackets I recently just purchased Brat Pitts jacket he wore in Fury by the comany that made the jackets for the film. WWII Impressions. I'm currently looking for Steady Clothing Company's Drive Jacket. Help!?

Hi everybody,

I am from the Czech Republic and I'm a huge fan of Star Wars (and everything related with it). I have just interested in making props and I've found this page.
I hope that my craft skills will increase!:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back