Hello everyone!!! I am stationed at Fort Campbell KY and have been looking for a M1 Terminator skull model kit to take with me on my next deployment to build and made my way here.

Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! <<

Hi!
I'm Rubus from Portugal, don't know about any one that likes making props or costumes around here...
Got into making a Jack Sparrow costume as an hobbie. Since I'm crafty and enjoy creating props, I decided to make the most of it myself and just buy what I really cannot manage to produce.
Decided to join the community since there are a lot of Sparrows here and counting on their expertise to help me perfect the costume and sourcing materials. I'm using some of their threads/tutorials as reference for doing my own costume. Learning alot from their research and results. This is the only costume I'm doing at the present moment, would like to do some more after this one since I'm fond of historical medieval/renaissance/baroc periods.

Hope on hearing from you all!

Hello RPF!
Im a product design student just getting into props and costumes. I am hoping that I can get to know this awesome community and make some sweet builds! I made an account to show off my speed build of mjolnir! check it out!

Hello everyone

Im Matthew from Australia. I really love building, sculpting, painting and collecting. This seems like a great site and cant wait to chat and share my builds.

cheers

hello my name is maria and i come from belgium. She is a big fan for Back to the future.
your site is great. I would like to make a few replica of the film. But I need your help thank you

Hey guys,
My name is Chris. I'm from Germany and am currently studying engineering. As a huge Star Wars fan I've been lurking on this site for the past weeks researching Kylo Ren for Cosplay.

Some of my skills/expertise are:

-CAD
-Chainmail
-knowledge of german engineering :)

I'm happy to now be part of such a fantastic community and hope to be able to contribute in the near future.

Chris

Hola. Soy Elixnoir, vivo en España. Acabo de empezar con el pepakura.
Actualmente estoy comenzando a fabricar la armadura de stormtrooper de la primera saga de star wars.
Sin embargo no dispongo de taller de trabajo o lugar donde hacerlo, por lo que lo hago muy despacio.
Tengo los archivos de las 12 armaduras de los caballeros de oro de saint seiya.
el trabajo de estas armaduras es dificil y largo, por lo que creo que a lo largo de mi vida solo podré fabricar una o dos como mucho.
A pesar de ello me gustaría compartir las demás con ustedes, ya que me gustaría verlas todas fabricadas algún días.
En cuanto los moderadores me indiquen y como puedo poner el post con el enlace al archivo.
Hello. I am Elixnoir, I live in Spain. I just started with pepakura.
Currently I'm starting to make stormtrooper armor of the first Star Wars saga.
However I do not have workshop or place to do it, so I do it very slowly.
Files have 12 armor of the Golden Knights of Saint Seiya.
the work of these frames is difficult and long, so I think that throughout my life I can only make one or two at most.
Despite this I would share the rest with you, as I would like them all made some days.
As moderators indicate me as I put the post with a link to the file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I'm doing this right lol, but hi...I've watched this site for while I think it's amazing all of you people are so talented. I'm no where near as talented. but I figured I would sign up anyways because you people are so cool! :)

Hi!
I found out about this site very recentley.
I always loved to make costumes and props, but never had that much use for it (exept for the few costume party's).
I started larping and now I can finally make things with a purpose!
Still not that sure how to work with this site, but I glad I can be part of it now :)
I hope I can find a lot of tips and maybe give some back to others.

Thanks!

Hello everybody, my name is Jeff, aka Lord Veltor on the FX Saber Forum and now here as well. I've been an avid prop collector for over half my life now. Particulatly high end screen accurate movie props and memorabilia. Mostly Star Wars and Horror related items. A Nightmare on Elm Street mostly, but some Friday the 13th, Evil Dead, Hellraiser, the Walking Dead....

Had a pretty extensive Star Wars collection, once upon a time.... Literally over a million dollars worth of rare prop replicas, costumed mannequins, original one sheet movie posters, vintage toys. And in 2011 my house was broke into and the bastards took everythin and so needless to say I'm starting from scratch. Been focused on the horror stuff for a while but with the up coming Star Wars: Episode VII just around the corner, I have caught a pretty severe case of Star Wars fever. And I excited to start building my collection again.

Well enough about that. I'm thrilled to finally be a part of this exciting community, hopefully some of you can help me return my collection to its former glory and we can have a lot of fun doing it. Thank you very much for having me.

Last edited:
gracias por Darme la bienvenida, soy ariel desde buenos aires Argentina, ya cree un post en franquicias populares con el titulo de casco de capitan america, conoci esta pagina buscando en internet me intereso y comenze a tomar los modelos que se encuentran aqui. espero que puedan darme su opinion con mis trabajos, no poseo un taller todo el trabajo lo hago en mi hogar luego de volver del trabajo, gracias a todos y saludos amigos

Last edited:
HI, I'm from VA USA and just made my first Star Wars prop, a Gonk Droid HTPC and just starting a lightsaber build, who knows where it will go from here. My first Star Wars memory is when I was a baby, my parents took me to A New Hope... I only remember the opening yellow text though from that moment... but I was there!

Hello everybody!

I'm glad I found this website! It's marvelous!
I was looking for some advice to make a captain america shield, but I found a lot more!
I'm still a newbie at making props and cosplay, but I'm trying hard!

P.s. I'm so sorry, I just read what I wrote and..... Well.... I'm sorry, my English is terrible

Hello everyone, I found this forum looking for tips on building a Mandolorian helmet. I live along the Gulf of Mexico, am a gamer, a Star Wars collector, and my wife and I are Whovians. :) I have been looking into cosplay for a long time, and finally decided to start my first costume (now that I have time, I am a new father, and my son just turned two). I have been having a blast so far and have decided to join forums so when the time comes, and i know it will, for me to need some help, I will have other costumers at my back. I am very excited to be starting this project, and have been having a blast so far. Well I'm not one to go on too much, but here is a pic of my first helmet (so far). Like I said, it is my first cosplay ever, please feel free to give me any pointers, pro advice, or just to point and laugh. I'm just excited to be here.

Attachments

• 11206065_949063651805357_2794346645751432637_n.jpg
    11206065_949063651805357_2794346645751432637_n.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 34
  • mando gel 2.jpg
    mando gel 2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 46
  • mando gel.jpg
    mando gel.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 48
  • mando models.jpg
    mando models.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 46
Hello everybody,
I have a few friends on this forum and they have been trying to get me to join for a while now.
I have been collecting props and prop replicas for 25 years.I have even made a few replicas.
It can be a lot of fun and very addictive.I am on Yourprops.com and now here as well as Geronimojack.

Hello people. I finally opened my account like after 2 years of registration :p
Also ive posted my 2 projects
Green Goblin Cosplay for Comic Con India (Which i won and got a trip thid year to Oz Con Australia 2015)
And my Iron Man Helmet (I know nothing new just a fiberglass one but you can see them ) :)

P.S - i love this site!:cheers

Hello im Phil AKA- thesteelrat1
im a special effects designer and pyrotechnician in London,
I also like building Props mainly from the Pirates of the Caribbean..
thanks for letting me join :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back