Hello! My Name is Juan Camilo, I'm from COLOMBIA, and is an Honor to be here and belong to this amazing page.

Im studying Foreign Languages, I live in Cali, The Capital of Salsa.

I love everything in here, especially Harry Potter RPF.

Hello all :) Glad to be here, you have a great thing going on here. People are really nice, and the progress photos of costumes were a big help for our (me and my hubby) projects. I will post our pics soon
Cheers

Thanks! I am new here but I have been making prop replicas for a long time. I have pics of them on my deviantart site under arthurdentrgv. My latest prop, made from posterboard/foamboard is a full sized Bubo the Owl from Clash Of The Titans. WP_20150317_19_39_41_Pro.jpg I built a mp3 player into it to flash its eyes and talk.

Hello all,
I've started a pepakura storm trooper helmet and hope to start a thread soon to show my progress and gather feedback and advice.
I look forward to learning and creating some great pieces.
Thank you.
Mark

Hi all, I'm not a new member, rather a long, long time lurker. These days I hail from Leavenworth, KS. (Outside the prison) I don't have much of a prop collection, as I'm more interested in building than collecting. I have an unfinished x-wing pilot helmet to go with a flight suit I made long ago, and a few odd unfinished projects here and there, as my budget is small, and economical builds and creative shortcuts are a bit of a hobby. I'm experienced in woodworking, radio control hobbies, drawing, T-shirt design, custom paint, and I dabble in electronics. I work for a heavy equipment dealer as a technical communicator.

I'm looking forward to building a presence on here.

greetings to all, I could not introduce myself before but here I bring you some of what I have done, greetings and hope to learn from everyone ... Greetings

and here the newest ...

Hello!

Usual story: Long time lurker, recently decided it'd be nice to have the ability to drop some encouragement/kudos on some of the awesome things I see here!... Maybe it'll motivate me to get some of my own stuff done (and posted!) too. :)

Hi, my name is mike.

i registered because i saw this forum and i think is a wonderful place for people who likes films

Hi All!
My name is Andy, from Ireland, long time lurker on this site and decided to join the group properly. I've seen some truly amazing and inspiring stuff on this site over the years, you guys are incredible, here's hoping i can contribute!.
I've been doing prop making/modelmaking on and off for years now, I even completed a college course in Modelmaking for Film and Media here in Dublin,Ireland. All my model making recently is simply personal work, for my day job i work in an animation company in dublin as an Art director on some children's shows for Disney Junior, so all of that is based in the digital world.
I'm looking to expand my physical artistic skills of modelmaking and sculpture, I'm in the process of building a small workshop in my home to ensure i have a dedicated space instead of my spare room.
I thought I'd briefly share some of my previous work here, if thats okay, just a sample.

This was my final project in college, its a design of my own making, the idea is that it would be a life size filming prop for actors to be able to interact with, but would ultimately be replaced by a CG character (this was just the concept and was never actually used in any film)
I have a full 'making of' series for this robot, if anyone is interested i will post?
13_pitbot.jpgBotScale.jpg

More recently I have been expanding my sculpting skills, again with characters of my own design.
CharacterFace_006.jpgFace_001.jpg2014-08-21 11.39.59.jpg

And finally here is a WIP of a predator sculpture I'm still working on.
FallenPredator_001.jpgFallenPredator_009.jpg

Thanks for your time everyone! looking forward to being part of this Community!
Andy

Attachments

• DSCF3106.JPG
    DSCF3106.JPG
    355.9 KB · Views: 48
Re: >> New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! <<

Hi...thank you guys for all the help and information...and thank you for let me be part of tis awesome group!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome job!!!

Hi. Im new here...like a a lot of people in this post. Im starting to make my first Pep helmet. The Arkham Knight helmet. I was wondering if you or anybody here is familiar with Carbon Fiber Skinning or Wrapping.? Thats what i want to do with that helmet. Any info will be great.

Hello Everybody! :D

I'm Timothy from PH

I'm a noobie at props making and I joined here because I hope I can learn some new techniques for props making, specially the materials that will be using for the props making, and I hope I can make friends here too :) That's all, Goodluck to all of us

Hello everyone.

I decided to build Kylo Ren's costume from incoming Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Problem is I'm not skillful to make all parts of costume by myself. So I was looking for someone who make props and found here.

Hi, I started making lights abers with my son about 2 years now. I'm currently working on a custom saber; I really like making props - so much to learn/do.

Hi. Long time lurker. I'm not great at making props, but I am a decent graphic designer.
Here's the box set I made for myself of Harmy's despecialized editions.

sw-box.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Ron

Hello

My name is Martin i do built some props and car for many years ,now I wante to find info for built or buy parts to make a Gladiator costume the final version .

Bestregards
Martin

I'm GANKUTSU-O-TAKU, I like to rip, find, or design(poorly) pepakura models. For the most part I stick to simple stuff like masks or the occasional low-poly models...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back