re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

hi new member here. im a collector of lawenforcement memorabilia real and from tv/movies. im also former lawenforcement. i have a lot of photos of my collection on flickr. don,t have any real screen used props but have some reproduction badges/ids and a few patches. iam looking for ids from jake 2.0, mission impossible cia security patch, items from old tj hooker and hunter tv shows.

Big time newb here. I am mainly interested in replica guns and blasters.

i have quite a bit learn on casting.

cheers

Hi My names jon and im from Birmingham U.K. I'm new to the hobbie only been collecting about 1 year. I'm intrested in batman props and looking to collect other heros .

Hello all. I just recently stumbled upon this site while looking up props and repro props in general. I'dve collected a small amount of pseudoprops or repro props, and tried to design a few more. None of my attempts have been very screen accurate yet, but I try.

Most of my current prop(ish) collection is doctor who related, and as such I knew I had to join when I saw the sonic contest, despite it being too late for me to join in.

Finally had a chance to register and join. Glad to be a member.

Hi

I have been checking out this site for the last few month. I look for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Conan props.

New Member Silveradam....

I custom build latex mask/props, mostly Star Wars. Characters I have made include Chewbacca, Bossk, Tarrful, Cad Bane, Zuckuss, Gamorrean Guard, and Pablo Jill.

Years ago I used to make full costumes which my friends and I wore for Mardi Gras and Halloween. The Ninja Turtles we wore in the 90's was the biggest hit with the crowds. I am attaching pictures for your viewing and opinions.

I am interested in making a mask with a movable mouth but have had difficulties in doing it. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Hey there Im Charlee, many of you might know me from SCF and the LOH.
Finally glad to be here!

My one only prop replica goal is to obtain a BFG9000. Other than that I'm excited to look around and be a member.

-Superboy

Hi!

I'm Martina from Italy.

I'm fan of Star Wars universe and I made costumes of Visas Marr (from KOTOR - Knight of the old republic) and a female Tusken (from Episode II).

I'm sure to find precious suggestions in this forum for my next projects!

hello to all My name is juan alberto chucuan and all call me chucuan jeje im from tijuana mexico and i'm working in my iron-man suit and a have some tips from this great forum and all people that made great cosplay i'm glad finaly im a member to coment all great posts.

lgim0447.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

tks
Chucuan11

Sorry if i have bad write jejejej :p

Hi all,

I couldn't figure out where to post this.

a prop collector , who has appeared on several V sites (he primarily collects V stuff), has also conned lots of people out of goods and money, and currently has several V props for sale on ebay, my question is, am I allowed to name him or his aliases here, in order that no one else gets ripped off, or would that be against the rules?

Howdy,

I've known about the RPF forever, but never had a compelling reason to join. About two years ago, my lifelong interest in Indiana Jones spilled over into insanity when I joined Club Obi-Wan. My wallet has been in shock ever since. I joined the RPF mostly to have access to IJ prop info. My own prop experience is limited to a Grail Diary, Indy's flashlight from Crystal Skull, and working with Wade Egan on producing a Webley WG Army resin mold & kits. I have finished out a couple of these:

finishedWG7.jpg

RaiderZee

Salutations!

I'm an hobbyist propmaker, I mostly collect TOS STAR TREK items but build Mythos inspired props from the stories of H.P. Lovecraft and others. I own my own company that bores me to tears but pays the bills and allows me to indulge in the escapist hobbies I love.

On Deviantart I go by vonmeer and many of my props can be found there. I don't and won't sell any props, I'm purely a collector of mostly my own works.

Hi all,

I couldn't figure out where to post this.

a prop collector , who has appeared on several V sites (he primarily collects V stuff), has also conned lots of people out of goods and money, and currently has several V props for sale on ebay, my question is, am I allowed to name him or his aliases here, in order that no one else gets ripped off, or would that be against the rules?

Hey Bro!!! Welcome:) Yes you can post a warning thread aka, buyer beware thread. PM me if you need any more details on it. We sadly have a few threads of that nature around, but on the plus side...it has saved many of us from being conned:thumbsup

Hey Bro!!! Welcome:) Yes you can post a warning thread aka, buyer beware thread. PM me if you need any more details on it. We sadly have a few threads of that nature around, but on the plus side...it has saved many of us from being conned:thumbsup

Thanks for your help bud,

just posted the warning, this is the fourth site today that a warning about him has been posted, a mutual friend posted one on sirian visitors, several people did so on visitorsamongus, and more on thevisitors.info, so word is getting out about him.

Rich here, was turned to this forum on a recent project I was involved with that crossed over into this forum, from an arcade reproduction
of which had no idea a group like this even existed for this line of repro work and was very impress with what Ive seen so far I had to join
I mainly do custom silkscreening for arcade part reproductions which can be found at www.ThisOldGame.com

:confused I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque...

Really, I was looking for Starship Troopers replicas and ended up here. It's like walking into a friends house to watch a movie and :eek realizing they have a full 6' home theater with a 24" subwoofer and 7 channel surround sound.

I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with this forum and it's inhabitants. It is good to have people skilled where I am not, capable of doing things I am not and, though unfortunately, residing where I do not, being brought as close as neighbors by this great social beast we call the internot.
Net, net, interNET! *clears throat* Anyway....hello.

Hello everyone thank you for letting me join. I love anything to do with retro cinematic and television sci-fi ie War of the Worlds, All the Witch Mountain movies Back to the Future, Land of the Giants, Lost in Space etc.. just to name a few

Hi.I am a big Star Trek fan and love the props.I was looking up prop pics and came across the site here.Glad to be a member!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back