re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hey everyone,

I'm Glenn and i live in merry old England :lol
i joined this awesome site because i thought you all seem like such a bunch of friendly, talented people with a real sense of community.

I'm a big Two-face fan, so if anybody has one of those amazing PTK studios coins they want to sell PLEASE PLEASE let me know !

Great to be here!:)

also does anyone know what the ebay HB coin is? thanks

Hello everyone! I'm new here so I just wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while looking for ideas on building my own Warehouse props. I've made a hand full of props over the year, mostly from Serenity. I also want to make props from SAW and Resident Evil at the moment. I am always looking for new projects and this seems like a great resource.

Well you got my attention because I'm a saw fan and my sister is a serenity fan and my gf is a RE fan lol.

Hey guys,
I'm Lars, I live in Denmark . I've been looking around the site before signing up and I think I finally found the place I've been lookin for. Lots of really cool stuff here :cool
I've been collecting for about 3 or 4 years. I mainly collect life size resin busts, but also have some latex masks, premium format statues and Freddy gloves. Below is a picture of my favorite bust, the Joker sculpted by Howard Senft and painted by Peter Murphy. It has a shirt and vest on now, but this picture taken by Peter, shows the paint job better than the pics I've taken.
j0.jpg

Hey guys,
I'm Jimbo7 and have been around for just a few years here on GBF and Proptopia. I have really seen some awesome things around the prop world and met some pretty cool people. Anyway, here are a few examples of my work....
003-6.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

Gday guys..
From the land of Oz
Finally a member of this great site, after a few years lurking from a distance.
Look forward to sharing collections and ideas with everyone.

Well you got my attention because I'm a saw fan and my sister is a serenity fan and my gf is a RE fan lol.

Awesome! I need to post some pix of the Serenity props I've made. The big saw build I want to do one day is, of course, the reverse beartrap. I know a few years back the guy who designed to prop sold a limited run of I think only 100 blueprints. I've been trying like mad to get my hands on a copy of them or get a more detailed material list. I don't want to make one of those props that only kind of resembles the original. I so excited for the new RE movie, the trailer makes it look awesome! I can already tell there are going to be a lot of things in it that I'm gonna want to make. i already have my mom (a costumer) working on the outfit from the trailer. hehe

Awesome! I need to post some pix of the Serenity props I've made. The big saw build I want to do one day is, of course, the reverse beartrap. I know a few years back the guy who designed to prop sold a limited run of I think only 100 blueprints. I've been trying like mad to get my hands on a copy of them or get a more detailed material list. I don't want to make one of those props that only kind of resembles the original. I so excited for the new RE movie, the trailer makes it look awesome! I can already tell there are going to be a lot of things in it that I'm gonna want to make. i already have my mom (a costumer) working on the outfit from the trailer. hehe

I have a reverse bear trap replica by Tyler Haslett. Robert Bagy's rbt from your props is amazing too. I have a copy of the blueprints you talk about but it's really just a colour poster.

Heya.
Newbie here... Been meaning to join for ages but never got round to it till today.
Im from the UK, Wales in fact, quite close to Torchwood ;D
Ive been costuming since i could walk, my first proper costume being Wilma Deering from Buck Rogers when i was 8 years old!
Since then ive amassed quite a collection of costumes and the props to go with them.
Hope to be inspired and maybe inspire on here and will take my time looking round all the wonderful things people are making here.

Greetings to all here.

I'm so happy to be here after lurking in the background for so many years. For those who don't me, I happened onto prop-making almost by accident after joining up with the 501st Legion. I've been active in sandtrooping & stormtrooping with the Pacific Outpost in Hawaii since 2004. Got into stormtrooper/sandtrooper props in 2006. I am just beginning to venture out into other Star Wars costumes.

My main reason for joining the RPF is to glean some information from the veterans here on "mold repair" specifically BONDO mold repair.

Again, I am happy to be here and I'll apologize in advance for my noobie questions to come. See you around the campus. (Some nice Iron Man suits out there...)

Aloha,

:love

Hi! I'm "Sparrowed" and I'm a gal that likes to make stuff. I'm a HORROR, POTC, JOKER and Marvel fan. So far the only prop I've made recently, is my version of the AWE Sao Feng map thats posted in that thread. I hope I'm able to contribute some how to the boards here. :) The RPF looks like a fun (and informative!) place to hang out at!

Hi there!

I am a 44 year old from Syracuse NY and I have been watching the glorious exploits of the members here.

I am a talented "modellor" and have learned from my father that all things can be made, as long as you have the desire to.

I have seen MANY amazing things made here, and hope to see more and to contribute!

Hi folks! I'm Sandra from the north of sweden, 31 years old, LOVE this forum, been hanging around here drooling over all your beautiful stuff you've made!:love Haven't made much props myself but some costumes for theme parties and such but I hope to learn!
Best wishes!
S.

Hello to all,my name is Aisha but I prefer to go by J.Rabbit...I'm so glad i found this site because I absolutely love the world of film and costume making and am looking forward to meeting everybody!:)

Hi guys, Ive been roaming this site lately due to many DDOS problems with the 405th, so Ive decided to join up and show some of my stuff since the 405th is down and I mainly do Iron Man pops.

Hello all,

My name is Wes and I've been a lurker here for a while. I am a retired FX artist specializing in Molding and casting. And I am a amateur prop builder and enthusiast. I'm blown away by the work I see here. There are some seriously talented people here. I'll be posting my own pictures soon. Can't wait to hear what you guys think.

Hi!

My name is Mike and I just joined the site. Love to see all the work people are doing. Reading the posts and looking at peoples photos is making me very excited to start work on a new costume project. Trying to learn a lot so I hope I don't bother people too much with my questions.

Hi my name is John and I make homemade props and also and learning to be a film director. I saw this site about 1 week ago and thought " AWESOME!" I am amazed by the work ive seen on here.

Hi everyone!! My name is David. I have been an avid prop collector for several years now. My collection ranges from action figures to full size props. I have been thinking of joining the 501st recently. I have also been an active member of thedentedhelmet.com for some time now. And just like TDH, the talent here is totally amazing! I would like to some day learn how to cast my own props, so that I can live in the doghouse forever :lol! Looking forward to meeting, learning, and trading with alot of you. :thumbsup

Hi folks! I am a Set and Lighting Designer for film, television and theatre and am glad to be a new member here...My collecting focuses on James Bond, but I make props for professional use quite often. Glad to have you all as a new resource!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back