re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hi,
I joined after talking to the owner of yourprops.com. i am really interested in Jurassic park stuff but also Star Trek aswell ........... but mainly Jurassic Park items

Hi All.

Some here might already recognise me from various costuming forums. I'm a British engineer working on an all metal Jango Fett suit of armour for quite a while now, and intend to have it's first run at Collectormania 16 this weekend. You've always gotta be thinking about your next project though right?

See you on the boards!

[A-G]

Hello, RPF

My name is Brandon I’m from Washington DC. I happen to find this forum looking for information on the Iron Man Arc reactor. Also the “Caf-Pow” cup from NCIS. I just got my electrical engineering degree this month. And I will be looking to make a Movie version of the Whiplash suit using a Arduino microcontroller.

Brandon

Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm Gino from the Netherlands, I'm 39 years old, have been busy with building clonetrooper costumes, Bly I did together with a friend and the ARF trooper I tried to go for myself.

IMG_9543a.png
aaabbscc.png

My next project will be the "Batman Begins" , batman outfit, I'm looking for anybody who is willing to offer the body armor.

Gino

Norbert: I've been teaming up with the Prop-a-Torium and doing cons around the state. I hove, Firefly, Serenity, Pirates, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Lord of the rings, and James Bond props.

Good to be here. I like to design and build and am a member of another forum for it as well. Thought I'd join up here too.

AH,its great to be here among so many fantastic people. I was turned on to this site by a friend and now THE RPF is my home page...yeah I know...GEEK!

Hey I'm Davide I'm new and I'm just looking
for something but I can tell I will be on here again but I am looking for the mask
in the 2009 horror movie the collector so if anyone has any info, please I would love to hear it:)

I love the creativity and dedication this site has to offer.

098.jpg

020-2.jpg

011-4.jpg

All the best!

Macdonald

Last edited by a moderator:

Some of you may know me, some of you are as yet to know of me so here I am!! Howdy friends :)

I'm Stuart, off of KTTC, DMT's I think you have a Jodo, Acme, and UndeadMonkey here? UM was the one who suggested I join to look for inspiration when making my Mad Hatter costume, the do's the don'ts from you experienced peeps and peepettes :-D

Happy to be here amongst such friends :) So far i've spent money I don't have no material, the pin cushion ring w/pins and various yards of thread o_O..let the OCD commence! Huge thanks to UM and Jodo, and my own amazing futterwacken which caused me to roll an ankle..oh how we love thee!

*fireworks* woohoo

Welcome aboard the Black Pe........oops......! I mean welcome aboard RPF!!!

Hope you weren't going to add ms swann after that!:love lol eugh..my first and only love is the sea..and costumes and cake..and tea parties with cake..

Glad to be here mates! Hats coming along..will post pics, especially when I get the pin cushion ring as that will finish off a hand w/thimbles.

Hello,

I was once a member under a different name many years ago. (I guess it was 1999 to 2002)
I never stopped collecting, but I left due to too many temptations to spend money. I was recently looking at my Tom Spina Jawa and the droid caller that somebody on this board made 10 years ago and it made me sentimental for a return. I make a living playing music in NYC and I just opened something called www.thekeyboardmuseum.com (Though, I suspect that is of little interest to anybody here) I'm a big Ray Harryhausen fan and would love to see some Harryhausen replicas show up on here. I'm just going to sit back and see what info I can gather or kits, props/replicas I can purchase. I always found the people on this board to be very friendly, helpful, talented and highly entertaining.

Mike A.

Some of you may know me, some of you are as yet to know of me so here I am!! Howdy friends :)

I'm Stuart, off of KTTC, DMT's I think you have a Jodo, Acme, and UndeadMonkey here? UM was the one who suggested I join to look for inspiration when making my Mad Hatter costume, the do's the don'ts from you experienced peeps and peepettes :-D

Happy to be here amongst such friends :) So far i've spent money I don't have no material, the pin cushion ring w/pins and various yards of thread o_O..let the OCD commence! Huge thanks to UM and Jodo, and my own amazing futterwacken which caused me to roll an ankle..oh how we love thee!

*fireworks* woohoo

Hazah! I know him! I know him! Welcome aboard!!!!!!!! :)

Hi there folks, Ime Jedi Telash, I live in england, i love star wars especialy the jedi. Ime fairly new to prop building, and have seen some of the work you guys have done and am impressed.

i am looking foreward to sharing ideas with you all

thanx
and happy building!

Hey everone, my name is Bryan, live in Hughson Ca, I am 38 years old, I have been a member of the 501st, Central California Garrison 3 1/2 years. I was lucky enough to be picked to go to the Tournament of Roses Parade.

I enjoy making things, and would like to try my hand at building props. I did make a static gonk droid, but want to make more. Any help that I can get wit droids would be awesome.

I also want to try making blaster props, and am desperatly wanting to make a clone long rifle. I have been looking for pans and a materials list for over a year now. Any help with this would be awesome as well.

I work for a Security Company in Modesto Calif. I am a Senior Sergeant in charge of training and investigations.

I welcome all e-mails and hope that I can get help with th above mentioned prop problems

Hi everyone. I mainly joined to get advice on a Captain America shield that I hope to be making in the very near future. With any luck, it will go from asking for advice, to showing work in progress pictures, to showing off the finished shield.

I really enjoy watching projects go from an idea and pile of materials to a polished piece of awesomeness on forums like this, and I'm looking forward to being on the other side of it.

Hello all I found this forum while looking for sAW props. It's actually where my user name originates from. The sAW puppets name behind the scenes is Billie spelling from a behind the scenes feature but it is more commonly written Billy. I joined just in case sAW projects start up, I'm mainly interested in replica traps or busts from the series. I'll be posting my sAW related collectionwhen I get around to it. I still have to properly display it in home.

Hello all I found this forum while looking for sAW props. It's actually where my user name originates from. The sAW puppets name behind the scenes is Billie spelling from a behind the scenes feature but it is more commonly written Billy. I joined just in case sAW projects start up, I'm mainly interested in replica traps or busts from the series. I'll be posting my sAW related collectionwhen I get around to it. I still have to properly display it in home.

Hello everyone! I'm new here so I just wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while looking for ideas on building my own Warehouse props. I've made a hand full of props over the year, mostly from Serenity. I also want to make props from SAW and Resident Evil at the moment. I am always looking for new projects and this seems like a great resource.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back