Star Trek: Enterprise Universal Translator

-E-

Enterprise is one of my favorite ST series and it went way before its time. I missed out one of these in the Junkyard a few weeks back so I decided to make a couple on my own. Pretty easy build-up, actually. Most of you probably know they are made out of toilet bowl cleaners.

Here are some thumbnails.

Thanks for looking.

That's really cool and nicely done. I had no idea these were made from toilet bowl cleaners.

I just hope they were new toilet bowl cleaners.

Nice build and great story:thumbsup. I agree with you about the show as well. Brent Spiner stated the same in an interview way back, that he felt the show was just coming into it's own, and got canceled way to soon.

These are made from toilet bowl cleaners????

Yep, toilet bowl cleaners.

cleaner.jpg

It's basically a piece of plastic with a removable back that houses two magnets. Apparently these are magical magnets that keep your bowl clean. It's a total con job on the environmentalists :lol

I had no idea that these were made from (fake) toilet bowl cleaners! That's hilarious!

Nice build and great story:thumbsup. I agree with you about the show as well. Brent Spiner stated the same in an interview way back, that he felt the show was just coming into it's own, and got canceled way to soon.
And look what we got instead.

If they were made from toilet bowl cleaners, then why weren't they able to translate what the blue cleaning discs in the tank were saying?? WHY?

Cool prop, by the way.

Two more seasons and Trip not dying... or at least not finding out that Trip dies until he dies. Thanks a lot Troi for the spoiler earlier in the show!
I'm having flashbacks of that "finale" now...it makes JJ-Trek look passable by comparison.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back