Peter Pan BOOK from Hook - need the pic

Andymac84

Sr Member
As the title says, I would have needed a high res screengrab from the page as seen in the movie "Hook". It shows Peter Pan with all the green around him in his typical pose... I don't have a screengrab right now, but I think the hardcore fans know what picture I'm looking for.
Any help is much appreciated.
Many thanks Lost Boys :thumbsup

There are a lot of cool peter pan painting out there, but sadly I foung nothing what even comes close to that picture. I think it was made especially for the movie and disappeared after the movie shooting wordless in a private collection or in a storage depot...

If you find anything useful, let me know...

I could make one, but this wouldn't help. Because the DVD is not high res and the angle is not useful to work with in photoshop... I f you want I can make some DVD shots for you later that day...

I made that with photoshop :
It's impossible to keep the entire picture.

peterpanbookhookok.jpg

I tried to combine some screen shot before and after to keep the complete picture.
It's always not complete but i think it's look correct now. (Just a deformation of the skull rock and a part of Peter's leg).

peterpanbook.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks !

The cover book used in the movie is the first edition of Peter and Wendy but all illustrations are made for the movie.

12307_26105_1_lg.jpg

I tried with the wendy pictures but i can't make better.

peterpanbookwendy.jpg

Hi there,

very nice work Hookmovie!

Since I have some additional photoshop tricks up my sleeve please permit me to add them :

PeterPanBook3.JPG

and

PeterPanBookWendy3.JPG

-Chaim

Last edited:
Hey!

I have this book, and I originally bought it, then realized the 2 illustrative plates were made specifically for the movie. it would be great to have those 2 illustrations!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back