Your number one WORST film ever.

Snakes on a Train.

My legitimate DVD seemed to omit subtitles for the first ten minutes where the couple speak in Spanish, so bad start that didn't get much better.

The worst film I ever payed money to actually see in a theater was Alien vs Predator 2. Years later I was an extra on the set of a TV show that starred the lead actor from AVP2 and I jokingly contemplated asking him for my money back.

I may have posted in this thread already, but I don't remember.

Jaws 3. I think it was at that point that I started hating Sea World.

I have to say it... even as a huge Star Wars fan— Attack of the Clones is bar none one of the worst movies ever made in my eyes.

It’s really a tough call on this poll....

Hollywood has been doing a better job than ever in turning out terrible movies on a more frequent basis; each one topping the last in its idiocy and failed execution.

“Just when I think Hollywood couldn’t get any dumber...they release movies like “Mother!”

...and totally redeem themselves!”

Last edited:
I wish I had the time to read all these, but I don't. I agree that a lot of them are just downright bad.

I think if I can finish a movie I started, it's got to be pretty awful.
The one that came to mind was Master and Commander, with Russel Crowe. It just went on and on and eventually I quit watching. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I like the older Godzilla movies, but All Monsters Attack is just so stupid.

Then there are the B movies that are supposed to be terrible, and are so bad they are funny, like Rubber. If you don't know Rubber, it's about a tire, yes, like from a car, that goes on a killing spree.
It's horrible, but hilarious. I think in order to view it, one must be in an altered state.

Blair Witch Project

Cheaply made, poorly acted, and ultimately a joke on anyone that bought into the campaigning around it. It also ushered in a new era of similar cheaply made, and mostly terrible, mainstream "video camera/found footage" films like Paranormal Activity.

The worst film that I paid money to see was Van Helsing, which I saw at a $2 theater and *still* requested a refund. I've seen worse films, but not at that budget, and level of talent.

One that made me walk out of the theater - Jurassic Park 3

One I couldn't finish on Netflix - The Ridiculus 6

Random one that comes to mind - Solar Babies

It's hard for me to pin down just one. A few years ago it would have been Highlander 2. But lately I start to find a lot of entertainment on how bat**** crazy and messy and all over the place that movie is.
I would probably go with some despicably lame generic comedy that was done without any sort of care or craft, like "What's Your Number", Adam Sandler movies or or the like...
Plus all these "Megashark vs Giant Octopus" and the like...because they are deliberately made cheap and bad and thus they are so boring. Watching a genuinely bad movie that wants to be something but fails is entertaining but those Asylum ones are just bland and sterile.

One that made me walk out of the theater - Jurassic Park 3

Mhsq530.gif

Random one that comes to mind - Solar Babies

Ah, takes me back to the old days of finding some random-ass scifi movie on HBO at 9:35...
"Why is that drill press torturing a glowing soccer ball? Why does this make me feel bad?"

For me, WORST movie ever:
Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 9.49.45 AM.png

22 years later, and my brother still gets mad at me for sharing the torment of this with him.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back