Your number one WORST film ever.

JunkSabers1138

Sr Member
Ok there have been a lot of "favorite" movie threads lately, but Ive observed nobody can decide on just one favorite film, but yet we all have that ONE movie that just grinds us so wrong that we'll never be able to even enjoy it in a "i know its bad" guilty pleasure kind of way. Now I'm not talking about films you just dont like, for even the best movies have their share of haters, im talking about movies that are so godawful theres no way in hell someone could watch it and even fool themselves into thinking its barely halfway decent.

After thinking of plenty of steaming piles I have watched, one just sticks out in particular when i remember watching it on tv years ago:

Leprechaun 4: In SPAAAAAACE!!!!!

OH... MY... GOD...!!! You just dont get any worse than that. I literally felt like i lost IQ points every second I watched this film. The (lack of a) story/concept, the "acting", the not-so-special effects, and overall quality of this thing posing as a film is just flat out abysmal! Oh holy !#$%^*& $#!^... just wow...

By comparison, I would MUCH rather watch a never-ending looped marathon of Jaws 4: The Revenge; Highlander 2 AND The Source back to back; Jason IN SPAAAACE!!! (I refuse to call it by Jason X... since a cool title like that might trick me into thinking the film is cool); Halloween 3 and the remake of Halloween 2, again back to back; all the "____ Movie" movies; The Giant Claw and other bad 50s sci fi films; all the Asylum Pictures movies and all the Sci-Fi Channel original movies, Child's Play 2 & 3, Howard the Duck, Battlefield Earth; Son of the Mask; Superbabies; AND the Star Wars Holiday Special while being tormented forever in the bowels of Hell.... thats how bad it is.... i mean, at least some of these films have something somewhat good or enjoyable about them depending on how you look at it.... but not this one.

Rant aside, I'd like to see what some of your choices are for the worst of the worst? I'm interested to see if anyone can come up with something that would make me want to watch this film again with an eager pleasure.

Let the pain begin...

Last edited:
Mad Max. Only movie I ever stopped watching halfway and never went back. It probably can't compare to Leprechaun 4, but I just couldn't tolerate it.

Need I say more:
indiana-jones-fridge.jpg

The US 'Godzilla' is the worst I've actually seen, closely followed by the Thomas Crown remake. Trailers and clips generally protect me from experiencing awful films. A film which I suspect is worse even than Godzilla would be 'Angels and Demons', based as it is on far and away the worst book I've ever read in my life.

Transformers 2. They took the only good element from the first movie, which was robots fighting robtos, and made it boring as heck. Plus, they actually think I give a sh** about Shia Labugfudge. The moment where he dies was the biggest relief in the entire movie, until he came back to life.

Oh, the film also hates women with a passion.

It loves PARTS of women.

But yea, I think that one actually takes the cake. I couldn't wait for it to end.

Color of Night.

Mad Max. Only movie I ever stopped watching halfway and never went back. It probably can't compare to Leprechaun 4, but I just couldn't tolerate it.

You're doing it wrong. You watch the opening chase scene, then skip to the third act when Max gets the cool black car. The in-between stuff is just filler. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back