Your number one WORST film ever.

Hands of Manos... No other movie would be a torment to watch over and over again...only MST3K saves you from going mad...

Highlander 2. I've seen every cut out there and yet to have one that makes it even slightly good.

Pearl Harbor-- YES! I hate this movie. It turns WWII and 3 really amazing heroes into Ben Affleck.

Battlefield Earth, I feel asleep I have no clue how it ends and no desire to re-watch it to find out.

Worst Sci-Fy movie-- Sharks In Venice. Really bad CG, really bad acting.

Dude.... This is the guy who thinks godzilla movies are cinematic gold:lol
So do I, but I love Kevin Smith. So I guess that makes me a oxymoron. Or Just a moron. Either way..

My absolute worst... Hm. Tough call. I fall into the same category as others. A lot of B-Movies I watch because I love trashy B-Movies. I just throw in the riffs myself. This therefore covers most of the Sci-Fi original movies. Although Sharks in Venice did give me a run for my money.

My number one worst film ever?

The Avengers. I hate it with such loathing that I can't even watch it just to mock it and make myself feel good about the original. It's like sleeping with Hitler, there's just no way to justify it as being a good experience. Even Eddie Izzard wearing a bowler hat at a rakish angle can't save this one for me.

EDIT:

Worst Sci-Fy movie-- Sharks In Venice. Really bad CG, really bad acting.

HAH! Not just me then. As my wife pointed out 'Oh look, it's got another Baldwin in it.

I do have a copy of Dinoshark waiting for me to watch... tempting me. Hm...

are we all to explain our personal tastes - or just me?

The difference is people are posting one-off movies. You're posting an entire series of films that one person did. So I was just curious why you would keep coming back to Kevin Smith if you didn't like him the first time.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't see the logic behind it. If it's one movie, you might give the person a chance, but you're leading on to believe that you've seen all his movies (or even close to it).

Any Rob Zombie movie is up there, but for me, the sheer pointless tedium of The Devil's Rejects takes some beating. What a POS :sick

You have got to watch the directors cut...It is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better it's like a totally different movie.

Ok, I revise my worst movie list after reading some others I ONLY HEARD OF!

I heard, just as some posted Battlefield Earth is the worst of all time and all Uwe Boll movies are just junk... well, I since I never seen these and lured by the daring thought of watching BloodRayne (well, I chickened out, just because of the badness I heard - you know temping naked Kirstanna Loken:love).

So, Watchmen might not be the worst after all... But I still won't do me a Director's Cut. Oh and for Transformers 1 & 2s redeeming value: nostalgia. Just because Optimus Prime is in! Your arguements are invalid :lol

In comparison to Uwe Boll is Michael Bay a master.

Inglorious Bastards.:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick

I hated this movie more than Battlefield earth and Bram Stoker's Dracula combined. I almost asked for my money back at the video store.:angry:angry

Cast Away? Sideways? Avatar? Really? Your number one WORST film ever? REALLY?

Okay. I'll play: Star Wars. Empire Strikes Back. Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Hope nobody beat me to 'em!

Star Trek Insurrection, of the films I've seen.
I REFUSE to watch Batman and Robin. I have a good friend who loves anything Batman and HE says it's unwatchable

I can't watch Batman and Robin , Mars Attacks, Battlefield Earth and who could forget Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Pure Garbage!

Cast Away? Sideways? Avatar? Really? Your number one WORST film ever? REALLY?

Okay. I'll play: Star Wars. Empire Strikes Back. Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Hope nobody beat me to 'em!

LOL. Just our opinions, man. If you dislike ESB or Raiders, that's all you and you're entitled to those feelings. Same with if you like them. You're entitled to that opinion, just like we are. :)

You have got to watch the directors cut...It is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better it's like a totally different movie.

Seconded. The Directors Cut was FAR superior.

By the way.. im kinda shocked at some of the choices, they kinda fall into the "so bad its good" or "good or ok/average films you just dont like or care for at all" categories... which is not really what I was aiming for with this thread. All the choices listed so far, with some exceptions, just arent so irrideemable they literally have NOTHING good going for them

like somone mentioned Transformers and Grindhouse.... yeah those movies sucked on one degree or another, but they arent completely irrideemable, they have it where it counts, just lack a lot of substance here and there.

The Patriot and BRAVEHEART!?!?!? Thats just blasphemy!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back