Interesting development in "Chuck"-TV series - SPOILER ! ! !

After listening to the youtube posting of the Chuck panel at Wondercon from last weekend, I think Shaw is really intended to be dead at this point.

Granted, they may change their minds and bring him back... but the impression I got is that they really intend for Shaw's character to be dead. As dead as a fictional character can be. ;) Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the character come back on the show as a bad guy or maybe the leader of the Ring.

I always go with this: If they don't give you a body, the guy isn't dead.

I firmly expect him back, but if he isn't it won't be a big deal to me. Just keeping my fingers crossed for S4 at this point - if that comes to pass, i'll be happy with whatever direction they go :)

I thought it couldn't get better than the last one! Tonight was great!!

General: "Off the record, it's about damn time!"

this BETTER be on next season.

I agree , this rocked. I totally geeked out in my " fictional wanting to be me" tonight watching it. And i know I groaned a few Sarah's with my wife next to me. Just a great show....
I remember a couple of Ex's that I would have killed to have in a train for that amount of time....sadly i didn't marry them lol

I really enjoyed tonight's episode, more than any other this season. It was just pure chemistry and fun. This isn't a show to be taken seriously, and it's nice that they are past the angsty crap and back in comedy form. It was a good payoff to see chuck flashing on will, and I'm not going to lie, seeing Sarah in her underwear is a big draw for the show.

:)

I agree, this show just gets better every week. Best writing
and casting than any other show on TV.

I'll be royally P'd if they don't renew this show next season.
There renewing other shows that are pure garbage.

If "V" gets another season and this doesn't, I'm done with TV.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back