1:1 "Freeborn" YODA (THE ULTIMATE GOAL) R.I.P STUART FREEBORN

Re: 1:1 ESB....YODA....(WIP New pics page 4)

amazing to see you getting better and better even when i think the limit was already reached...

Thanks guys... should be working on the new hands soon.

Actually I have found something thats going to make a BIG difference to the look of this Yoda.... something that might well be the greatest thing I've done yet to this sculpt. Watch this space ;)

EXCITING.jpg

Oh PLEASE offer castings of this in SILICONE....dragon skin preferably!

Actually I have found something thats going to make a BIG difference to the look of this Yoda.... something that might well be the greatest thing I've done yet to this sculpt. Watch this space ;)

As I stated the other month.... This sculpt has been pretty much transformed by the latest set of edits. I'll be revealing these in the coming days. A lot was noticed thanks to some reference pics taken by Gino of the original exhibtion puppet. Images that I'd almost forgotten about lol...

My target is very strictly to get the ultimate screen accurate looking Yoda as seen in ESB.

Phil

I have got to have one of these if you make casts!!!!
That looks amazing. :eek

As I stated the other month.... This sculpt has been pretty much transformed by the latest set of edits. I'll be revealing these in the coming days. A lot was noticed thanks to some reference pics taken by Gino of the original exhibtion puppet. Images that I'd almost forgotten about lol...

My target is very strictly to get the ultimate screen accurate looking Yoda as seen in ESB.

Phil

Phil. will it be:
do you plan to sculpt the back of the head of your Yoda-sculpt as it appeared in the movie? With all the crued things that appeared when they
(Stuard, Nick) glued and filled the cuts with a lot of latex, and added extra surface details with it?
Or will you immitate all that later with latex or silicone as it really happened in the movie version?

if you do a puppet version:
don´t forget to stretch the whole facial skin, that will be pulled a little as it goes a tiny little bit tighter than sculpted over the mechanical skull.
The face has a little distortion. Makes it a lot more realisic and Yoda typical.

I think I know what you're on about Jorg... :lol

I'll see how things go... each version of the screen puppet was different (3 if I remember Nick telling me was the number)... We'll see how the cookie crumbles so to speak.

Phil

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back