My Remake Michael Myers Suit (PIC HEAVY)

thedarkone

Hey guys figured id post some of my Remake myers pics of the suit i put together. The first couple of pictures are with my new more accurate mask made by Sam Mcain of Horror Sanctum Studios. The coveralls are the x-01 Carhartt coveralls with the insulation ripped out and rit dyed/stone washed about 10 times.

The other pictures feature the kissfan mask made by cemetery gate productions. Comments are welcome

Cheers

Andy

perfectrz.jpg

perfectrz4.jpg

perfectrz3.jpg

perfectrz2.jpg

older ones

halloween3-1-1-1.jpg

kissfan10.jpg

104_2999.jpg

mane2.jpg

mane3.jpg

newboots2.jpg

newboots3.jpg

theend.jpg

104_3000.jpg

104_2996.jpg

104_3003.jpg

104_3004.jpg

104_3009.jpg

lamson1.jpg

RZme.jpg

RZmeavatar.jpg

Very nice work on the aging!!
I had to recreate the MM aging on the H2 movie, so I know what work goes into that :thumbsup

Fierce looking man!! LOVE the coveralls. Looks like you have the same goth boots I bought for my Jason costumes. Are those Demonia boots? I think you should dirty up the hair on the mask a little more. But everything looks great, very convincing.

Fierce looking man!! LOVE the coveralls. Looks like you have the same goth boots I bought for my Jason costumes. Are those Demonia boots? I think you should dirty up the hair on the mask a little more. But everything looks great, very convincing.

Yes sir they are the 4inch lift demonia boots from hot topic. I have some hidden height boots on the way that look like the carolina logger boots that he wore but have a hidden 3 inches in them. So that will make the height more plausible and realistic.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back