Batman Begins/The Dark Knight linked belt project *NEW DIRECTION AND PICS PAGE 3*

Just a small update. Working on the finish on all the pieces before hitting the molds. Accessories are nearly all done as well. Here's a pic of one of the tubes. Holes will be drilled in so you guys can dress them with real screws ;)

004-1.jpg

Fantastic parts - I'm hankering for the full thing. I'm assuming if there was any updates they'd already be here - waiting on tenterhooks though! Moar belt, if you please!

Apologies for the delays and lack of updates. But I assure you this project is still a priority and there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
Truth be told, Ken is an absolute perfectionist. He has redone the links about a dozen times now. :lol Good news on that is he now has a system he is thrilled with. And he has given me a bit of a sneak peek and I am blown away with the functionality and simplicity in which the links will work. Will makes builds easier and faster. I can't wait to share it with you........soon. :love

I'm still debating on whether I should wait for this build to wrap up, or grab one of the udreplica leather belts. The more I look at the pictures here the more indecisive I become! I'm still drooling over the updates here....

I'm still debating on whether I should wait for this build to wrap up, or grab one of the udreplica leather belts. The more I look at the pictures here the more indecisive I become! I'm still drooling over the updates here....

I'll offer an opinion. Do not get the UDReplicas belt. Wait for this one. It will be worth it.

I agree, not to take anything away form David his belt is fantastic for what it is and supposed to be, comfortable and leather.
There really is no comparing the two, this will be the most accurate and detailed Begins/TDK belt you'll ever see. As close to the screen prop as you get. That is just my opinion though. :lol

I don't think there is any way to agree that this belt isn't worth waiting for, because it most certainly is worth it. And you're right Finhead, even though they both are belts, they represent two different extremes.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back