Batman Begins/The Dark Knight linked belt project *NEW DIRECTION AND PICS PAGE 3*

Ken is really knocking this out of the park. :cool It'll be really nice to have a truly accurate belt, with unmatched detailing. :thumbsup

I have a pretty rough schedule... but working on it as much as I can. All the the pieces have undergone rubber but I need to test them, make any corrections, and pull a couple copies before the molds make their way to Kev. We will post pics in the next couple days. Much thanks to those who've express interest and support in this project.

Kev is much better at this than me... but he's probably sound asleep so I thought I'd post and show some pics of the pieces I casted earlier today. I think they came out pretty well. Will turn up better when they are cast under pressure. More pics as soon as I have more time to work on this. Hope these give you guys an idea of how this will develop...

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

I haven't checked in a while, but this is quite a surprise. You guys are doing a fantastic job and I'll be sure to not only keep an eye on this forum more, but also my expenses...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back