Batman Begins/The Dark Knight linked belt project *NEW DIRECTION AND PICS PAGE 3*

Endo - I know I've been bugging you guys about the belt and jeebus it's looking better and better with more updates. Just make sure you have a spot for me in the junkyard :)

Finhead - can't wait for the stunt belt. Saw that Kev post nice pics on BOTB.

Sorry guys, was very sick recently and behind schedule... just got back to work yesterday.

I think I'll be ready next week.

And Kev knows, have had very mixed feelings about offering this belt. Was either gonna do it or not. Now that I'm gonna do it, I don't have a specific number or cap. Anyone serious about getting a belt will get one.

Hope you're feeling better, bud.

Please guys, no more sales related inquiries in this thread. This is for showing progress only. All it does is risk the thread being deleted forever and we lose the valuable info.

When and if the time comes there will be a Junkyard thread. Appreciate the enthusiasm though. :thumbsup

^ Thanks bud... finally feeling better today. I'll be in touch soon.

Endo,
Your skills are second to none bro... Awesome job!:thumbsup

And JT, I forgot to say something about this...

I do not agree with this statement... but thank you. I know you have been very supportive of this project since day one.

I just finished redoing the small link for the hundredth time. Deciding on whether to mold/cast the rails together with the link as one piece or doing them separate. I'm thinking separate would be easier during finishing.

Would like to hear if anyone has any opinions about that.

001-7.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-9.jpg

004-4.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back