Iron Man stuff from propworx

can you post or send please thomas if its just a cut and paste...what did the main iron man pieces go for like the helmet and glove...which the glove in person was awesome!

Huh, that's a new one - looks like the last part of the auction has been cancelled for today due to technical difficulties. 50 or so lots, it looks like, to be rescheduled.

Hey all.

Here is the news. The McCormick Center Internet went down (After we paid $ 5,000 for a T-1 line!). Well, by the time they got it up and running, about 45 minutes later, we had issues with timing and we all felt the best thing to do was postpone the last 57 items till next week.

And, it seems everyone in the audience, and most everyone I have talked with, feel this is a good solution. It gives everyone time to see where they stand with the auction, what they won and what the didn't win and have some fun next weekend.

We are looking at Sunday, April 25th in the afternoon. All bids made online in advance are secure and ready for next weekend. Plus there will be added time to place bids this week of course.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but appreciate everyone's patience and positive attitude. We have a lot of good friends in the community and we really appreciate the support!

Alec

Alec Peters
CEO
Propworx

Not your fault the internet went down....

Oh for the pre internet days of auctions...where you actually had to go there...or bid by phone.....facing off against your nemesis in public and not behind a monitor.

Now that was awesome!

Nice to see Propworx at the Anaheim Comic Con. Given its proximity to the convention, it's too bad more stuff could have been on display. However, I understand resources obviously had to be committed to C2E2.

4527990436_3a48212549.jpg

McCormick will stick it to you at every turn. 17 years in the tradeshow business tells me so. Loved going to Chicago but hated that place.

it really looked like it was modified from someting found, it had clear injection molded seamlines etc.

Where can we see a list of the lots that sold already and what they went for? I had bids in on about 20 items and lost them all as the prices got out of control on some things. Would like to see how well things sold for even though all I have to show for my efforts so are is a great book of auction pics that I think is amazing.

Rick
Ironman X2

For Pepper's gala dress, there's no sold price. Just says passed. Does that mean they didn't auction it? Anyone know why?

Yes, the auction had a glitch at lot 163. The internet at the con center went down. The rest will be auctioned off next Sunday. Keep checking the propworx site.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back