Iron Man stuff from propworx

ill be getting pics of these props when theyre on display of C2E2. Any particular parts anyone needs shots of? Im probably gonna take the most of the MK1 helmet and arc reactor.

I got my copy today. It's nice book. I look forward to comparing this to The Art of Iron Man (TPB) and the one for 2. Here are some quick scans. If any of you want to see anything in particular, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Could you possibly make a list of some of the stuff that is in there? That would be great.
The book is like an inch thick with 100 pages of items. From what I recall, it's broken up into sections like Interviews, certain types of costumes and props, some broken down by character. Any thing in particular that you are interested in? I can flip through the book and see if it's in there.

Speaking of character props, I showed the book to a friend of mine. He uses the same type of RSA secure ID as used in the movie.

Are there any paper props shown, or stuff like ID cards, passes, magazine coversetc?:)

I know they have the Security, Visitor, and Press badges. Also Pepper's folder from her first scene. I don't have the book, so I can't scan anything, but I'd love to see photos of those (especially the badges).

I just got the book in from Propworx... Fantastic!! Tons of pics and great interviews! I only wish I had the cash to pic up some of those things.

-B89! :D

I'm sure the book is well worth the price of $39,95.
But Propworx charges a cost of $50,00 for shipping to Europe.
Come on Propworx. It's only a book.
Not the crown jewels.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back