Deserved it's own thread: "Wolfman is a rip-off of Twilight"

I.. I.. er.. I can't think of any response to that. I mean, no question I ask does anything but make these people look like complete and total idiots.

:eek

Can I just shoot this girl and remove her from the gene pool now? PLEASE?!

Then again, we'd still have this to contend with :rolleyes

twilight-moms.jpg

LOL. This had my wife in tears, and neither of us have even seen Twilight: New Moon.

My favorite comment was "Lon Chaney Jr unavailable for comment." :lol

I am going to be ruling the world if more of these "Tweens" exist...
Pocahontas is a ripoff of Avatar....The Navi are NOT INDIANS and they are blue not human skincolored.

And ***** ****** ( That guy from family guy and South park) He's birth is just a ripoff from Anakin skywalker's."

Yeah that was pretty funny! :lol

Maybe I missed it, but did it mention how old this girl was?

This is definitely a direct link to the "Kids These Days" thread... But is it that hard to believe she had never heard of the original Wolfman movies from Universal? Or even An American Werewolf in London? Or any of those great werewolf movies from the 80s?

My favourite comment:

"It turns out Nosferatu is a tremendous rip off of Twilight as well, Team Edward for the win!"

Kevin

:eek

Can I just shoot this girl and remove her from the gene pool now? PLEASE?!

Then again, we'd still have this to contend with :rolleyes

twilight-moms.jpg

If you don't shot her... I will. :lol

I actually know someone whose 60 year old mom is the president of the local Twilight fan club!! :lol:lol:lol

This is the same woman who would try to get us out of listening to goth music because she swore it was devil worship who now goes to Twilight movies in black clothing and wearing black lipstick! So I guess its ok to dress "goth" as long as its "cool". :lol

:lol Some of the comments left by readers on that page are just as awesome. Like these:

---I guess J. K. Rowling/The WB also ripped off Twilight with Remus Lupin being a werewolf because clearly all wolves look like Taylor Lautner even though Prisoner of Azkaban came out years before Twilight. It's a sad, sad day when the younger fans makes the rest of us look like fools.

---First of all the Original Wolfman movie came out in 1941.
Stephanie Mayer was born in 1973 - DO THE MATH.

---Let's totally ignore the fact that Jacob Black and the Pack ARE NOT ACTUAL WEREWOLVES. They're shapeshifters; their transformation can be controlled and does not depend on the cycles of the moon.
Dumb ***** needs to get her werewolf lore down before she opens her mouth.

---It turns out Nosferatu is a tremendous rip off of Twilight as well, Team Edward for the win!

---You fail at life for this letter. You fail hard.

---Seriously, there are some pieces of classic lore that should just NOT. BE. ****ED. WITH.
- Superman is the last survivor from a doomed planet
- Batman became super pissed off because his parents where killed in front of him
- Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider
- SUNLIGHT KILLS ****ING VAMPIRES, NOT MAKES THEM SHIMMER LIKE DIAMONDS
- SILVER BULLETS ****ING KILL WEREWOLVES
Do they even teach anything resembling the classics in High School anymore?

All awesome comments left by folks!!! :lol

Last edited:
Personally I believe this is probably a hoax. If it is a reality, maybe we need some sort of age minimum or intelligece requirement before allowing access to public thought wave forums. If it is a legitimate outburst of Twilight inspired stupidity, I did find this succinct gem in the comments section:

Stupid movies + Stupid kids = Stupid world

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back