Anyone Making "Snow Scene" Photos with their Movie Costumes? Post them here!

Bossk

The big winter storms are bringing unusual amounts of snow to parts of the country that often see very little. Who on the RPF are taking advantage of the weather to put their created movie characters into snow filled winter scenes?

As for me, when I think of wookies with their heavy fur coats, I imagine them in a arctic type, "ice planet" evironment, so with the help of fellow RPF member Tambo Fett, who kindly took these photos of me in costume, we created this senquence of Bossk hunting a Wookie. The blaster effect was made by inserting a Roman Candle into the weapon.

Afterwards, I took photos of Tambo in his Snow Trooper gear, which maybe he'll post on this thread too.

Has anybody else used the latest U.S. storms to make snow photos with their costumes?

Attachments

• bossk blaster ed.jpg
    bossk blaster ed.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 535
Guri....BEAUTIFUL costume.

Here's mine....not that it's a new picture. I'm from the land of 6 months of snow so I have lots, but this is one of my favorites.

n581107989_764823_606.jpg

I figured Snowtroopers are the most obvious choice, but I like seeing other types in snow scenes as well. The Bossk hunting a Wookie was pretty clever!

The big winter storms are bringing unusual amounts of snow to parts of the country that often see very little. Who on the RPF are taking advantage of the weather to put their created movie characters into snow filled winter scenes?

As for me, when I think of wookies with their heavy fur coats, I imagine them in a arctic type, "ice planet" evironment, so with the help of fellow RPF member Tambo Fett, who kindly took these photos of me in costume, we created this senquence of Bossk hunting a Wookie. The blaster effect was made by inserting a Roman Candle into the weapon.

Afterwards, I took photos of Tambo in his Snow Trooper gear, which maybe he'll post on this thread too.

Has anybody else used the latest U.S. storms to make snow photos with their costumes?
That is amazing! I love the roman candle/blaster effect!

So, what does Wookie taste like? :lol Great costume, almost too realistic. ;)

Here's mine:

01edited.jpg

FANTASTIC!! Love the scene with the wokkie and the Snow Queen.. Damn your allike :D

Thanks! :) Yeah, that was my real hair. It grew about 5-6 more inches longer than that photo before I finally cut it.

Guri.....I was just havin' a snoop out how you built your crown and it's virtually the same way I did....'cept I used floral foam for the base and clear straws instead of the lollipop sticks. The use of the bobbins on yours is total genious!

Guri.....I was just havin' a snoop out how you built your crown and it's virtually the same way I did....'cept I used floral foam for the base and clear straws instead of the lollipop sticks. The use of the bobbins on yours is total genious!

:lol Thanks! It was one of those moments where I just looked around at my workspace, frustrated that I couldn't anchor them well enough - and I saw it and the stick fit.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back