So Cal Prop Party ***PICS POSTED***

Re: So Cal Prop Party April 10th ***TOMORROW!!!!***

That robotic herbie was pretty funny. Kick it on the right rear side and it would pee on your foot. Pat it and the antenna would wag. The head lights would look right and left and the hood would pop up and down. I thought it was a great car. I thought that car was great!!!
I was also amazed to learn that that car was made from the wrecked cars of 14 stunt cars???? Amazing.....

Don't imprison your props, they have done nothing wrong.

And before the rumors get out of hand.

On the subject of ball licking. There was none.

.....only sniffing.

I just wanted to set that straight.

:cry Aww maannnn!!! I truly missed out on a great time... Even my wife feels sorry for me that I missed it.

Not so Cheery,
Jeff

That robotic herbie was pretty funny. Kick it on the right rear side and it would pee on your foot. Pat it and the antenna would wag. The head lights would look right and left and the hood would pop up and down. I thought it was a great car.

I guess I did pretty well hiding the remote then. Mr. R2-D2 had a larger remote to hide in his man-purse, I could just slip mine in a pocket. It's not that sophisticated, doesn't really respond to people unless I pilot by remote or put it on a timed program.

--Brian

I forgot to ask....did Mr. Matt Munson conduct a reading from his now infamous thread? Did anyone capture it on celluloid or is his image just not "capturable?"

Here's some of my pix

IMG_7435-vi.jpg

IMG_7436-vi.jpg

IMG_7438-vi.jpg

IMG_7439-vi.jpg

IMG_7441-vi.jpg

IMG_7442-vi.jpg

IMG_7443-vi.jpg

IMG_7446-vi.jpg

IMG_7451-vi.jpg

IMG_7454-vi.jpg

Can't wait till the next one!!!

- Jeff

Yeeeeees! Thanks for posting those last two. Did anybody happen to get the with-helmet pose from a different angle?

The party was cool. I love Herby! It's always fun to hang out with a bunch of prop guys. The stories are always so interesting, as well as the props.

Mike Senna

Moving these to the last page to make them easier to find (since this thread has been linked to in the new party thread).

Good times...

MicDavis and BrianM. Mike is clearly blown away by the props - just check out his blowing hair! :D
attachment.php

BrianM grinning for the cam, Randy in the back
attachment.php

Our intrepid host, setting up his wares...
attachment.php

Iron Brad
attachment.php

Brad and Mike examine Taz's stunning President's Book from NT2: BOS
attachment.php

Who are those guys!?
attachment.php

JediFyfe milling about...
attachment.php

Utinni and EvilRocketeer, talkin' props
attachment.php

Does anybody know who this dude is!?
attachment.php

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back