So Cal Prop Party ***PICS POSTED***

Re: So Cal Prop Party...Let's try this again!

This is where we all get together at a specific place and show off our props. Good times.

Maybe someone, Rob, can help me with the Dave and Busters.

Count me in! Sounds like fun. All I have is rocketeer stuff though. Oh, And my life-size Antonio Banderas Blow up doll

Maybe some-one can bring a jurassic park cane and cryo can. I always wanted to see one in person.

Last edited:

I'll try to make it.

That weekend is open.

Matt Munson might be there ???? Someone tell Chuck Norris that he is no longer welcome!

I'd be down for a prop party!

Maybe some-one can bring a jurassic park cane and cryo can. I always wanted to see one in person.

I have both, so I'll be sure to bring them :)

Maybe we should make a list of what props we have, and if there are any requests to see a particular item?

I'd be down for a prop party!

I have both, so I'll be sure to bring them :)

Maybe we should make a list of what props we have, and if there are any requests to see a particular item?

Good Idea. I was thinking of bringing my Die Hard, NT and BTTF itmes.

Re: So Cal Prop Party April 10th in Irvine

The list does sound like a good idea. I can bring my Doctor Who stuff, I've got some really basic Star Wars items, some Indy, Trek, and a KD blaster. I also might bring my duct tape mannequin with my Tenth Doctor costume on it, if there's room for that kind of thing.

Count me in! Sounds like fun. All I have is rocketeer stuff though. Oh, And my life-size Antonio Banderas Blow up doll

If all you have is Rocketeer stuff, I'd prefer you bring your Jenny Blake blow up doll.:lol

She was sold out so all was left was the antonio banderas one.

312_banderas_blowup_doll.gif

so I may be in either Texas or India during April.
They both have running water right?

I don't have too much stuff, but here is a list of what I have:

Jurassic Park - Cryo Can, Hammond Cane (already requested to bring), brochure, raptor claw
Star Wars - Master Replicas LE Stormtrooper and Boba Fett Helmet
Back to the Future - Hoverboard, Mr. Fusion, Marty's 2015 hat
Indiana Jones - AA Staff of Ra with Serenade chain, Sarednab hero Grail Diary
Hellboy - Sideshow Metal Samaritan exclusive
Rocketeer - Master Replicas Helmet
Fifth Element - Hollywood Collectibles Korben Dallas blaster
Blade Runner - Offworld PKD blaster
MST3K - Tom Servo

Not bringing everything obviously, but I'll bring a few items. If there's something you really want to see, let me know and I'll be sure to bring it! :cool

I am in also.

Cool!

I can do that as long as nothing comes up. I'm hoping I won't have a repeat of last year.

What happened last year?

I'm good for April 10th.
I have nothing to bring but my wit and charm though...

Sure you do - I think it cost you six large...

April 10th is good.

It's also Leon's incept date.

Cool...

Not ROB>>>>> He is a Lame-O lol

Uh-huh...!

Remind me at the time.

if I'm in town, I will be there fo' sho.

Stay AWAY from the hot moms...

I hope Rob will be bring his "small moon" or "space station" with him!!!! I mean Death Star!

No way - that thing is about as portable as my house. And I don't live in a trailer park either!

This is where we all get together at a specific place and show off our props. Good times.

Maybe someone, Rob, can help me with the Dave and Busters.

Brad now that you have a date, call D&B soon as you can and get in touch with their event coordinator.

They'll need a rough estimate of how many folks we'll have, and they'll discuss with you the meal options.

You - as the RPF coordinator - will need to decide how to manage payment. I believe I fronted most or all the money, and collected back most of it. I think I was out of pocket one or two hundred bucks, but it was a worthy investment, and I've received plenty of goodwill from the RPF over the years so I was cool with it. But you could go "Pay first" if you want.

We had a movie playing last time. We could also dump a boat load of pics onto a CD or DVD of anything that is not portable, and blaze it on the big screen.

I wouldnt mind paying in advance...Just as long it isnt this month. I just spent a lot a few minutes ago haha

I have a whole list of things.. I am going to post my collection next week, and whatever you guys want to see in person I will bring (except certian items).. I am waiting on two important props that I am getting next before I post my collection.

I'd like to attend as well. My first prop party was at D&B at the Spectrum.

Randy in San Diego

Thanks Rob. Do you remember what the cost was and what room you had?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back