So Cal Prop Party ***PICS POSTED***

Re: So Cal Prop Party April 10th **2 Days and counting**

Sorry for the late RSVP, but I'd like to go to this. Can I pay at the door?

I don't really have anything to bring. I think you all have seen the R2 already.

Mike Senna

PLEASE COME! and bring R2!!!

The Mini is already packed! I'm heading up to my GF's house tomorrow after work, I some how got it all crammed in there, lol. I'm sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night remembering something I forgot :lol

Yeah we're still up for Disney, I THINK Cenobyte, his fiancee and our friends Mike (he's coming to the party) & Marie will be joining us at the Park. Brandon & Beth, you up for some more German food after the park?

- Jeff

I have a buddy who might show up with me tomorrow if that's okay? If you need payment, can I pay when I see you?

I think we'll show up around 1030 to put up my stuff for display.

So here's to seeing everyone at the RepliCon tomorrow.

I have a buddy who might show up with me tomorrow if that's okay? If you need payment, can I pay when I see you?

I think we'll show up around 1030 to put up my stuff for display.

So here's to seeing everyone at the RepliCon tomorrow.

Yes. Anyone coming late and hasn't paid. Please remember to pay tomorrow. I am packing up my props tonight and heading out very early tomorrow morning. See you all there!

Re: So Cal Prop Party April 10th ***TOMORROW!!!!***

Can we go just to look? Lol, I don't have a bunch of props here, (just some Riddick Blades[Ulaks], and a Harry Potter wand).

Also, I can definitely help to set up. I live just a few minutes away in Newport. I just want to be a part of this somehow. haha

Edit: I think if I do go, I'll pay at the door.

Last edited:

Okay, I can make it, but after the Burbank parade which is 10-11AM. I'll leave right from there though, so I should make it around 12-12:30.
I will try to bring a prop as well.

Well, I WAS going to miss this because my gaming group meets on this particular Saturday, but since a couple of players couldn't make it, the game is called... which means I'll be there as well!! (paying at the door). I'll have a couple of small cases of stuff (blaster contest entries and such, so people cans see them IRL). Looking forward to it (charging camera battery right now).

Have to work in the morning, so I can't make it until probably 1:00. Save me some room. Unfortunately I won't need a lot.

:cry Aww this kills me reading about R2's and what not. Brad, I may have to bow out due to a Gout flare up. I'm drinking loads of water and keeping off the ol' feet but it's starting to swell... :angry I hope I can go since I paid for two no less. :unsure

Jeff

:cry Aww this kills me reading about R2's and what not. Brad, I may have to bow out due to a Gout flare up. I'm drinking loads of water and keeping off the ol' feet but it's starting to swell... :angry I hope I can go since I paid for two no less. :unsure

Jeff

Have your guest carry you...or get a wheel chair..

Jeff

DUDE! You better be there! NO excuses! :confused

Wow, tomorrow. Kind of snuck up on me. Can't wait to meet all you guys and see some awesome props.

Kind of a last minute thing.

If anyone has a bottle of plain old mask making type air dry latex rubber and can bring it tomorrow. I'll bring the brush.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back