Bourne Identity Red Bag contents

Has anyone attempted some replicas from the stash in the trailer in The Accountant film? There were a lot of similar props like passports, cash, gold bars, etc ...

OK guys, I found an example of a real French Medical Insurance card...so I'm making it up now (I'll share)...but. I need the "employer". So who was the employer for the cover job he had in Paris?

- - - Updated - - -

In the book it's Treadstone. LOL.
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 17.33.49.png

OK, guys. As you may know, I've lived in a former French colony for almost 6 years. Found an image from the inside of the Medical Health Paper form, and her is what it is supposed to look like:

Last edited:
Nice sleuthing!

Finally just got my hands on the Coast multi-tool after one popped up on ebay for a reasonable price. Now if I could just find the key loop and mac hasp dongle for decent prices...

I know this is an old thread, but could anyone tell me what size grommets are used on the bag? And what material they are made of? Stainless or nickel? Thanks :)

Fantastic collection folks if any of you have any of the Bourne props for sale passports id's etc. let me know :)

OK, guys. As you may know, I've lived in a former French colony for almost 6 years. Found an image from the inside of the Medical Health Paper form, and her is what it is supposed to look like:View attachment 842135
Hi, are you able to flatten it out, so i can take a screen shot for printing?
I'm a bit late to starting my bourne identity goto bag. But have found alot, within the last month. Including a mint jason bourne Tag heuer CT1111. I even went so far as to buy a brand new never used 20 year old motorola V50, i feel jason should of had this in the bank box, and the blue bic pen used as a weapon against castel. I have the blue translusent Hasp security Usb. 3 plastic contact len cases. managed to get 5 passports, working on the 6th passport, got the leather keyring loop metal thingy. I've printed out all the money bands, i have a friend in my local copy shop that can print out all the money double sided for the each 100 note stacks glad there all obsolete notes :D

If any one point me in the direction of jason bourne's credit cards platinum and gold cards so i can print them out and laminate them?

Last edited:
Hi, are you able to flatten it out, so i can take a screen shot for printing?
I'm a bit late to starting my bourne identity goto bag. But have found alot, within the last month. Including a mint jason bourne Tag heuer CT1111. I even went so far as to buy a brand new never used 20 year old motorola V50, i feel jason should of had this in the bank box, and the blue bic pen used as a weapon against castel. I have the blue translusent Hasp security Usb. 3 plastic contact len cases. managed to get 5 passports, working on the 6th passport, got the leather keyring loop metal thingy. I've printed out all the money bands, i have a friend in my local copy shop that can print out all the money double sided for the each 100 note stacks glad there all obsolete notes :D

If any one point me in the direction of jason bourne's credit cards platinum and gold cards so i can print them out and laminate them?
It's overseas right now, and I am in the USA.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back