Bourne Identity Red Bag contents

BTW, I bought that batch of 10 MacHasp dongles in the correct purple off of ebay. I'll be happy to redistribute the remaining 8 (I'm keeping 2).
Don't write me yet about it. I'll figure out the details later, but they'll be about $8 each (what I paid).
Please don't write to me yet about it. I'll be more into paper prop trades than I will the cash.

BTW, I bought that batch of 10 MacHasp dongles in the correct purple off of ebay. I'll be happy to redistribute the remaining 8 (I'm keeping 2).
Don't write me yet about it. I'll figure out the details later, but they'll be about $8 each (what I paid).
Please don't write to me yet about it. I'll be more into paper prop trades than I will the cash.

Heh, well, you bought _a_ batch of them, apparently he has 90 of them forsale. :cool

But, yeah, it's definitely a MacHASP. Fairly old (I think around 8-10 years) protection dongle. Sometimes used with hardware devices like expensive printers (the dongle could unlock features on the printer that you had to pay extra for).

I haven't been able to find that exact shape yet, and the lot on eBay are the only ones I've seen online that actually say 'MacHASP' on them. (Found a lot of HASP, HASP HL, MemoHASP, etc...)

Heh, well, you bought _a_ batch of them, apparently he has 90 of them forsale. :cool

But, yeah, it's definitely a MacHASP. Fairly old (I think around 8-10 years) protection dongle. Sometimes used with hardware devices like expensive printers (the dongle could unlock features on the printer that you had to pay extra for).

I haven't been able to find that exact shape yet, and the lot on eBay are the only ones I've seen online that actually say 'MacHASP' on them. (Found a lot of HASP, HASP HL, MemoHASP, etc...)

That sounds about right. I used to work in sales for a major sign supply company and the design software they sold was protected through the use of dongles. I don't recall the key saying "MacHasp,", but it might be worth me digging around to see if I could find my old copy they gave to each employee. Stuff sure wasn't cheap, I do remember that.

By using Reddit Fu, I have the dimensions for you if you need them. 53mm hauteur, 98mm longueur per ISO 216.

For the pink license that Bourne looks through in the bag? In this screenshot? That doesn't work a bit. The proportions are wrong. Is it possible that the pink thing is an international license?

It looks like an older french license to me. The UK international is a fair bit smaller. I will see if my old man has a french one as he now lives over there

For the pink license that Bourne looks through in the bag? In this screenshot? That doesn't work a bit. The proportions are wrong. Is it possible that the pink thing is an international license?

the French license it's not international, only Européenne.

Most pens I had have been grabbed, but I have one spare if anyone wants it. Send me a PM if you are serious about doing this prop and you can have it.

I've got a PDF that has the total state of every thing we know about the contents of the bag so far. It's just under 5 megs. Anyone know where I could host it?

Several years ago PremiereProps had a massive Ebay auction of stuff from 'Identity'. Included in the auction was one of the red bank bags.
They also had Bournes trench coat, ratty orange sweater, his Omega watch, his Lowa boots, darn near everything used and seen in the movie.
I wish I had saved all those pics.

The COA I have is from Premier Props. So that's the bag I own.

Does anyone have the pix from that auction?

I also have a rubber foam SIG pistol from the film that ALSO has a COA from Premier props. Picked it up for a song on ebay a year or so ago (less than $150)
If anyone wants pix I'll post them tonight.

There are still some Sig Pro airsoft pistols available from various dealers that have the proper accessory rail and Sig Pro markings on the grips. Would make an affordable substitution. (The SP2009/SP2340 series, not the newer 2022.)

Awesome. Any other Bourne props that you have photos of would be awesome too.

Here you guys go. I'll see if I can dig anything else up. :cool

RedBagSwissBankBox.jpg

Certificate.jpg

BankBag.jpg

Hey Adam,

I can host it on one of my servers if you're still looking for a host. PM me if you're interested.

-Speederbiker

I've got a PDF that has the total state of every thing we know about the contents of the bag so far. It's just under 5 megs. Anyone know where I could host it?

Trying to identify that little silver cylindrical thing with the little (what looks like plastic) loop through it.
ANy and all suggestions welcome.

I know I've seen the cylindrical thing before - I'm 98% sure it's a stainless steel and rubber key ring. The smaller section of the barrel unscrews to allow the rubber to be pulled out and keys threaded on. A jewelry company called Teno (http://teno.com/keychains.html) used to sell them but I don't see them on their site any longer. I remember they had them in the window of their retail shop in SoHo, NYC.

In any case, I found a pretty close match here: http://bit.ly/a3Ytuf
20050318122611249.jpg

Hope this helps.

-Speederbiker

Last edited:
That's it!!

I know I've seen the cylindrical thing before - I'm 98% sure it's a stainless steel and rubber key ring. The smaller section of the barrel unscrews to allow the rubber to be pulled out and keys threaded on. A jewelry company called Teno (http://teno.com/keychains.html) used to sell them but I don't see them on their site any longer. I remember they had them in the window of their retail shop in SoHo, NYC.

In any case, I found a pretty close match here: http://bit.ly/a3Ytuf
20050318122611249.jpg

Hope this helps.

-Speederbiker

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back