Bourne Identity Red Bag contents

Several years ago PremiereProps had a massive Ebay auction of stuff from 'Identity'. Included in the auction was one of the red bank bags.
They also had Bournes trench coat, ratty orange sweater, his Omega watch, his Lowa boots, darn near everything used and seen in the movie.
I wish I had saved all those pics.

I ended up purchasing a small street sign ("ENDE") that was used as a set dressing - one of my favorites in my collection!

The usb flash does say MacHASH which is...... MacHash is a simple application for generating cryptographic hashes from files and text. Can be useful in validating file downloads that have MD5 hashes.

Im guessing its a promotional company logo flash drive that someone had at the time of filming, my suggestion would be contact the makers of MacHASH and see if they know anything about it / have any available.

New Item:
Airline ticket. An Air France Ticket Jacket is clearly visible. I bought one on ebay like the one below. What's it filled with? An unlimited ticket? (is there such a thing?) Any ideas? Thoughts?

Regarding the dongle I think it says "MacHASP" which was a product by a company called Aladdin, although I think its end of life. There are 10 of them on ebay right now for $60 the shape looks off a little, if anyone wants to jump on them I will buy one from you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-10-NEW-A...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b70f2c66

Regarding the cards I can have them made but its expensive and woule be a high minimum order count so unless there is 50-100 people interested it wouldnt be worth while.

not to be nitpicky but it prints out a good bit larger than the originl PDF whihc I think is actual size, cn this be fixed?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back