Bourne Identity Red Bag contents

Adam, I think your post count has doubled since you started this thread. :lol

But if you want to make these credit cards you should invest in 2 things:

1) PVC card printer $800-$1500
2) OVC card number/letter embosser $200-$300

Amazing work, Adam! :)

I think I can actually help with the USB doohickey- my Google-Fu leads me to believe it may be a HASP encryption dongle or similar.

They still appear to be using the same mold, altho the text / logo is different (maybe K???HASP). Someone more familiar with these may be able to track it down, tho:

096c_12.JPG

Linkies with pics & info:
http://www.advancedtubular.com/wiki/index.php?title=Image:Hasp_timelimited_usb.jpg

http://www.hasp.gr/products/hasp/hasps.htm

Hope that helps!

Coz.

Awesome work everyone! That usb thing looks perfect. Amazing. As requested, here are the other 2 screencaps I have of the money, and they may make things a little easier...

Adam, I'm sorry, but those are the same two caps you had earlier. I am narrowing down the possibilities(I've eliminated Greece and Italy, which I had suspicions about.), but some new caps are needed. Can you just double check and see if you have some more? And you're welcome on the first few identifications. Just be sure to keep us updated!

Adam, I'm sorry, but those are the same two caps you had earlier. I am narrowing down the possibilities(I've eliminated Greece and Italy, which I had suspicions about.), but some new caps are needed. Can you just double check and see if you have some more? And you're welcome on the first few identifications. Just be sure to keep us updated!

Actually, looking closely, those caps are slightly different. The hands move a little bit, and perhaps reveal a bit more? Not sure. In any case those are all the screencaps I currently have of the money.

I may get to do some more tonight.

Well, in currency, some of the most useful parts of the note that you're trying to identify is the numbers. First, you know the denomination. Big help. Second, you get color. Narrows down generation. Finally, you can learn a lot from the font style used.

Excellent catch Ramiel! I had my suspicions, but wasn't positive. Thank you. Now Adam, when you're getting a new set of screen caps, see if you can get the following. The first one has a bill on the far right, mid screen. The denomination is 250. Could you see if you can get an image where more detail is showing? And on the second image, the bill on the bottom, to the left, with the triple 0s. If you can get one where those two are more prominent, I should be able to determine what they are. Oh, and the bill with the 50 denomination in the center of the image. Quite sure it's a Swiss franc, but there's still that miniscule doubt in my mind.

I apologize for my rambling and my demands.

Thanks mate:)
Being Italian I know I already saw those numbers somewhere!:lol
Not often, but I saw them once in a while...:lol

just out of curiosity, where were you able to find the red bag? ive searched online several times and just havent been able to find it.

That 250 one on the right is apparently a Netherlands Gulden from 1985.

NetherlandsP98-250Gulden-1985%281986%29_f.jpg

It came from a good collection of notes at:

http://aes.iupui.edu/rwise/

cheers,
Greg

edit-
oh.. I see this note is also under the Brazilian reais.

ps: love the show too :)

Last edited:
just out of curiosity, where were you able to find the red bag? ive searched online several times and just havent been able to find it.

I found someone who had bought it from the production, and made them an offer which they accepted. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't outrageous.

There were probably several made for the film, but this was the only one I came across with a COA that was available.

I'm absolutely thrilled to see the Bourne props finally take off here on the RPF!

Adam, you've got a PM.

Oh, and here's another set of notes in the box - 100 Chinese Yuan:

2236528420_912bc7c033.jpg

Last edited:
Several years ago PremiereProps had a massive Ebay auction of stuff from 'Identity'. Included in the auction was one of the red bank bags.
They also had Bournes trench coat, ratty orange sweater, his Omega watch, his Lowa boots, darn near everything used and seen in the movie.
I wish I had saved all those pics.

I agree. The USB thing is a USB dongle. Here is mine:

100_5612.jpg

Mine says Hardlock on it which does not appear to be the same text as the pictured one though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back