Bourne Identity Red Bag contents

Not really, I've drilled a lot of odd shaped things. Just make sure you have you spindle speed set right, though you might want to make a curved buck for the inside to give the metal some reinforcement as you drill it so you don't make oblong or oval holes. But no special jig to hold it. If you make a buck just bolt it to the drill press's table and you can use one hand to hold tha can the other to pull the spindle arm.

Great idea. Love to see someone do this. I know i wouldn't get every hole perfect. If i could use bondo to fix my mistakes id try it though...lol

Thanks Kurty! How bout the ballpoint pen any leads on where I could get one? And the contact lenses. Thanks y'all

Medic131

Last edited:
Ya know I was thinking, there were 2 mastercards, would it beg to reason that one would be Bourne and the other would be with Kane's name? Being 2 different passports a card for each one? Just a thought?

Medic131

It's a possiblility. There are two Mastercards, two Amex Platinums and two Club 2000s. I'll take a closer look at all the reference I have collected.

Ya know I was thinking, there were 2 mastercards, would it beg to reason that one would be Bourne and the other would be with Kane's name? Being 2 different passports a card for each one? Just a thought?

Medic131

I did a composite of several frames. Both Club 2000s have the same details so I'd guess the other cards do as well.

Also, bear in mind that the top tray in the deposit box is all Bourne stuff. The aliases are all underneath.

bournecompo_zpseac6a278.jpg

Ahhhh, makes sense, well done kurty. Thanks.

I did a composite of several frames. Both Club 2000s have the same details so I'd guess the other cards do as well.

Also, bear in mind that the top tray in the deposit box is all Bourne stuff. The aliases are all underneath.

bournecompo_zpseac6a278.jpg

I finally got round to doing some passport work today. These are actually real expired Brazilian and Canadian passports that I glued a few new laminated pages into. I've got a US one on the way too.

morebourne2.jpg

morebourne7.jpg

morebourne3.jpg

morebourne4.jpg

Replica:
morebourne5.jpg

Screen used:
morebourne6.jpg

Upgraded to nice embossed cards.
morebourne1.jpg

Ingenious Kurtyboy! Great work!

I had to place this project on the backburner for a bit, but I hope to get back to it soon. I love what everyone has accomplished so far!

Still looking for an accurate knife! (hint-hint:love)

Adam, if it hasnt been said a million times before, for the green knife, i'd check chinese wholesale distribution websites. If this item is not found yet (im late to the hunt)..... Its pretty distinctive with its rounded edges and lack of print. Perhaps the crew buffed out any signs of a logo. I should have read the rest of this thread before posting, but, that yt vid made me wanna find that damn knife

The knife was found and I have Adam sorted ;)

Adam, if it hasnt been said a million times before, for the green knife, i'd check chinese wholesale distribution websites. If this item is not found yet (im late to the hunt)..... Its pretty distinctive with its rounded edges and lack of print. Perhaps the crew buffed out any signs of a logo. I should have read the rest of this thread before posting, but, that yt vid made me wanna find that damn knife

Got my bag, now I've got to get my crap together. Not even going to try for the Sig or the watch as they weren't in the bag, but I hope to eventually get everything else. Still need passports and decent credit cards, as well as the poxy knife and pens.
Just realised how much stuff I'm missing :(

Got my Magnoli bag and couldn't help but unceremoniously dump all my bank deposit stuff in there. All I'm missing are French and Russian passports. One day...

kbbin1.jpg

kbbin2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back