TONY STARK WIRED MAGAZINE from Iron Man ***DONE***

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's done! I will post pics tonight (Wednesday)!

Img_0163.jpg

Img_0155.jpg

Img_0161.jpg

Img_0160.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WIRED magazine from Iron Man...yeah I'm doing it!!

Great work. Will this be available in any form?

Thanks guys. Yes it will be offered along with my other IronMan papers. Full Cover and back cover.

I know this is a little late and HUGE thank you to Defstartrooper for the Blu-ray screen grabs. This is the only cover that never had the bottom half of it shown on screen, so it is a pain is the ars to make this one. The funny thing is, is this cover is a mock-up of a real WIRED magazine cover.

See...

Picture_67-1.jpg

2008_01.jpg

Re: TONY STARK WIRED MAGAZINE from Iron Man...yeah I'm doing it!!

Brad your work is always awesome.. Nicely done.. So checking the letter box daily for the stuff I ordered.. LOL.. Going to go the same approach you did with the Almanac, receipt and use your $50 note, also adding holo bag and doing a shadow box..

Re: TONY STARK WIRED MAGAZINE from Iron Man...yeah I'm doing it!!

Brad your work is always awesome.. Nicely done.. So checking the letter box daily for the stuff I ordered.. LOL.. Going to go the same approach you did with the Almanac, receipt and use your $50 note, also adding holo bag and doing a shadow box..

Thanks BM. They should be there any day now.

Brad

You know I would love Brad this but my IM display is complete........for now!:angel

For anyone who doesn't have a Jedifyfe paper prop, his work is awesome!!:cool:thumbsup

Would have to agree with all of the above! The work jedifyfe does is A class!!!! My BTTF paper props arrived in the post this morning!!! Wooo Hoooooo!!!

Now where is my card for that paypal account?!?!?!?!

Thanks again guys. This one was the "elusive" cover that I wanted to do from the start but I just didn't have the correct cover to help me out.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back