The Official Stargate Auctions have launched!

Linnear

Propworx has launched the first of its official Stargate auctions on eBay. You can see them all here.

Propworx, the company that brought you the Battlestar Galactica auctions, was chosen by MGM and Stargate Productions to auction off the props, costumes and set pieces from 15 seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate:Atlantis. Each week, Propworx will be launching 100 or so great items leading up to two spectacular live auctions, the first in August.

You can follow the auctions, find blogs and videos on the props being auctioned, and join the conversation on the Propworx forums at www.propworx.com/stargate.

You will all be happy to know that the Propworx team are all huge Stargate fans. So the auctions will be a lot of fun and the web site a great place to visit.

Alec

why the frack did they cut up the stargates?????????????????????????
Now my whole weekend is ruined.
sg1_0084.jpg

It most likely pieces that were already damaged during production and replaced. Or pieces from the boxed continuum gate as that was not a complete gate but just the inner ring, glyph panels and back plate (all that would be seen when the quaoosh cut open the box.

Actually if you read the description for that piece, it says it was extra segment length cut off during the making of the Atlantis gate.

Thank you Cheech. Good to know someone actually reads our descriptions! ;-)

We do have two full Stargates as well as individual pieces.

Alec

I'm eying that back piece of the atlantis gate. I have pieces of the inner ring, upper/outer ring, and a glyph panel... would love to snag a chevron and backside piece of the gate.

Oooohhhh...

Whoever gets that Traveler pistol is going to be one lucky person!

That's my dream prop...Well, Ronon's gun is my real dream prop, but this is getting close =P

Sorry for jumping to conclusions, just seeing the sawed up stargate section upset me. I know there are multiple props made and the molds are probably capable of producing many more, I just look at a destroyed prop and it affects me.
Kinda like seeing my 5 year old son playing with my 1978 darth vader and the packaging sitting on the floor.

I don't see anything on the propworx site if there's going to be a printed book/catalog. You guy's planning one at all?

Absolutely! There will be two live auctions, just like we did with BSG, and two amazing catalogs, that will be even cooler than the BSG ones. Plus, we now print all our catalogs in Hardcover with a dustjacket, just like an art book. Wait till you all see the Iron Man catalog!

Alec

These auctions look like they are going to be AWESOME! Can't wait to see what other treasure gets listed an dsold in the live auctions...

BG

I cant wait for this, your BSg auctions were absolutely incredible, any time frame yet on when the online auctions are going to start?

As said on the other boards, Woot! Already saving for certain items and willing to sell off some of my other pieces if need be. Im gone be broke so ur not silverskyes!

Yeah someone got an awesome deal on some replicator blocks. Had I knows the auctions were going already I wouldn't have missed them.

Sure the iconic stuff will be up near the live auctions I imagine. Still tho theres alot of early bidders lately..prices been driven up something fierce

There are some awesome pics of props from the live auction up on the syfy wire site, and yes, people seem to be bidding high early on, I hope to have a advantage on the big stuff cause I live right next to propworx and can pick it up instead of paying $400 for shipping ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back