The Official Stargate Auctions have launched!

Finally got the shipping qoute from Propworx.. International shipping is indeed hefty compared to what I've paid before (and still have to ^^)..
But well, I hope it is worth it :D (it's still a bit frustrating to know that shipping and customs will be almost as expensive as the item itself but ya I'm happy and looking forward :))

Finally got the shipping qoute from Propworx.. International shipping is indeed hefty compared to what I've paid before (and still have to ^^)..
But well, I hope it is worth it :D (it's still a bit frustrating to know that shipping and customs will be almost as expensive as the item itself but ya I'm happy and looking forward :))

Well, I think you will find you are quite happy with the packing. We really can't help the shipping costs. We have to ship via UPS in order to insure it and make sure it gets to you. We have never had a package lost as far as I know! And shipping overseas is not cheap.

Alec

Alec, I just want to confirm what Curtis told me in a reply email since it doesn't say it on the ebay auction terms. We can wait and pay/invoice for 2 auction weeks at time?. I figured I'd ask you here since it may benefit others to know if this is the case, especially maybe Stricky1 if he's overseas and bidding a lot.

Hmm, that depends on where the 2 week time frame begins, from the point where the auction was won or from the point the shipping qoute was sent? Does buying another item increase the shipping costs much?

Are the items already packed up waiting to be shipped? If so, I guess I will make use of this offer next time.. :)

Got my stuff, how fantastic!

A couple oddities...one being that the jacket is a 44R, and pants are 42/33 (big but fit me ok) but the shirt is a Large but fits me like a small....I am guessing a womens Large! I am betting there was a mixup! Or else I would hate to meet the extra who wore that!
But looks great!

084.jpg

Last edited:
Sodan Staff went for $713, Vala's green uniform went for $837, and Teal'c's green uniform went for $700. Not bad for either of those 2. I think I paid around $500ish for my 'blasted/distressed' Teal'c green jacket and green pants total from Legends a about 2 years ago.

Although we're going to have to have a talk Alec..... How about postponing more auctions so I can save up some more ;) I'm going to be broke by the time the really cool stuff like ZPMs and moving/hero Zats come up.

Sodan Staff went for $713, Vala's green uniform went for $837, and Teal'c's green uniform went for $700. Not bad for either of those 2. I think I paid around $500ish for my 'blasted/distressed' Teal'c green jacket and green pants total from Legends a about 2 years ago.

Although we're going to have to have a talk Alec..... How about postponing more auctions so I can save up some more ;) I'm going to be broke by the time the really cool stuff like ZPMs and moving/hero Zats come up.

Start saving now! :)

The live auction is in August and that is when you will see the light up ZPM and Hero Zat.

Alec

Good luck to all those bidding tonight. Just missed out on the Ori armor, doh! Hopefully there will be more in the future:D

Yea, I was surprised that Ori armor set went for so low. You snag anything this week Kwalsh?

I got the front top gate piece segment for about what I thought I would... I was surprised I just won the Break Away ZPM... I tossed a 'eh maybe' bid and actually came out $50 lower.... I was expecting that to go in near the 3k range.

What the auctions ended already? Damn.. What did the Prior Tabard go for.. When did they end?

Arghh it went for 73? Why have the auctions ended so early this week? :(
I went on now to see how the auctions were going just to see that they have ended... That is more than painful as I really really wanted to bid on this item :(

Will there any more tabards be up for sale?

Last edited:
You missed? That went cheap!!!!! :rolleyes

I know! I was kicking myself for not using my bid nip would have easily paid that for it. Was in work at the time and the station was busy so just put in a number and got back to work. Ah well..guess ill have to win another to go with the helmet :p

Congrats on the wins tho Cheech! Cant wait to see how you display them all

Wasn't me on the collar, I was only going for & was outbid on the replicator holster, Ronin's holster, and the Tantilous art.

Doesn't Frank/Brundlefly still own one of those style collars from the original movie? If it's reference beyond what you can get from the auction and screen grabs he might help ya out.

I'm afraid the price on the collar shot up due to me, so if it's a member here sorry about that :) I ended up bidding and winning te cheepest thing this time, a Jaffa tent plaque, I thought it would be small and could display it in my prop cabinet, ends up being 7 feet long! gonna go pick it up tomm, first thing I got from the gate auctions!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back