Star Trek TOS Blu-Ray covers . . . THEY SUCK! Here are new ones.

feek61

Sr Member
As great as TOS looks on Blu-Ray my biggest complaint is the design of the cover . . . specifically the disc content list is inside the cover behind the disc. In other words you have to remove the disc to see which episode is on which disc. Well this sucks!! To make things easier I threw together a rear cover for the box set that slides right over the cover and has all of the episode information on the outside of the case. Anyway although not fancy they work. Here they are if anyone wants to print them and slide them in the back cover.
TOSseason1BluRaycover.jpg

TOSseason2BluRaycover-1.jpg

TOSseason3BluRaycover.jpg

These should be sized correctly; if not PM me and I will email the files to you.

Last edited:
Re: Star Trek TOS Blu-Ray covers . . . THEY SUCK!

woot! these are definitely needed. Thanks for drawing these up. I hated how the episodes were on the underside of the cover sleeve.

These were done at 300 dpi but Photobucket has reduced the resolution. If you want the higher res .pdf file let me know and I will email it out.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back