Wolverine Claw Replica!

Neuro_mason

Hey Guys and Gals, Here are some pics of my Wolverine Claws i made for Last halloween. This is the only set i ever want to make and i made them for myself only. Just wanted a set and couldnt see spending a couple hundred bucks for them when i could make them myself lol.. I actually made these out of Acrylic (same acrylic i use for the Quantum Leap Handlinks). Then just carved, sanded, primed and painted them then cut clothes hanger into pieces and used that for the connecting wire to the hand piece.. i think they turned out alright especially to never have done these before..

meagain.jpg

againme.jpg

Exactly the way i'm making mine,i'm half way through 5 sets for friends,the bad weather is holding me up i've still gotta finish 5 sets of Klingon weapons,so much to do so little time

Thanks you all!! I think they look pretty good for a quick make.. Although, after i painted them up and got them ready for our Halloween party i noticed that the "sharp edge" of my claws, probably should have come down farther (torward my knuckles more) instead of stopping half way.. Im gonna fix that later when i have time.. THe sharp edge needs to be longer to make them look more ... "Violent" lol.. but other than that im pleased with the result.

oh, and by the way, those ARE my key's in my pocket! lol.. Im not just "happy to see you all" lol.. sorry for the crotch pic but the intent was to see the claw from a different angle! ha ha..

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back