Hmm. I'm one of the folks who actually REALLY liked Avatar, but this just seems hella-dumb. I mean, how long would it have taken them to recover his body? And bouncing back from 2 broomstick-sized arrows through the heart & lung just seems farfetched, even in the film's "universe".

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=750407&d=1502294500

Having said that, ima see every one of those flicks. So yeah.

Maybe that wasn't really him. Maybe, that was a human avatar and he never was really there in person. Yeah, a stretch, but that's the only thing that I can come up that could possibly explain how he survived.

Well, according to Jim, Avatar's principal photography/live-action is 100% done. Because they lost 4 months due to C-19; Avatar II has a release date of December 16th 2022 and Avatar III (95 % finished) December 20th 2024.
James on the new sets
1601334588305.png

Sigourney doing her own stunt underwater
1601334641833.png

And after the stunt (side of the water tank facilities)
1601334713202.png

Sadly, I've lost so much interest in most films now a days, this included. Of course, the first, while entertaining and all, wasn't this,... greatest film ever that so many claimed it was, I thought anyways.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back