Pepakura replica helmet models

Hi Dung0beetle (and everyone else), your Pepwork is amazing and I have sent tou a PM asking for some files links.

Keep doing what your doing as it's the best work I've seen in the month I've been lurking on this forum :D

Hi Dung0beetle
Can I make a suggestion?
How about Battle Armor Cobra Commander?

image.axd

cobra-commander-battle-armor.jpg

People have been claiming my work as their own and editing my models without crediting me. I am no longer releasing my models. All links have been disabled.

Why do people do these kind of things?.. Sad really.
Hope you keep doing new pepakuras anyways (even if you don't give them away as easy as before), because you good sir have a gift! From what I've seen in this post it's all very good, and tons of great feedback :)
Too bad I was too late to get any of the links, really would like the army of two mask. Allthough, I've never done ANY papercraft/pepakura before so... The quality of the item would perhaps be.... well let's not get into that :p

Great work anyways :)
And if you feel like it you are more than welcome to send that mask file to me and I'll give it a shot... or 50... :)

/D

From what I've seen in this post it's all very good, and tons of great feedback :)
Too bad I was too late to get any of the links, really would like the army of two mask. . . . .And if you feel like it you are more than welcome to send that mask file to me and I'll give it a shot... or 50... :)

/D

Seconded. If you still have the file floating around, I'd love to get my hands on it.

Hey everyone......I'm looking for a few pep files i.e power ranger helmets, have the green ranger one already, was looking for the biker scout helmet and the star wars imperial/royal guard helmet and also the boba fett backpack if anyone has the links or files pleeeeeese.

That's not fair what people have done to Dungobeetles work as I've used his pep file for my iron man helmet and tho I buggered the helmet up in places, it's still amazing and I for one am very gratefull to have been able to do it.

It does blow that you had to go this far to protect your hard work. It is those kind of people that should not be allowed to breed. Is there any way a person like me, who is looking ot make a costume for my kiddo for Halloween and a local con, can get any of your files? I am willing to donate what I can.

I doubt it will drastically reduce sales. Most pep users use it because it is cheap. Besides, mine has all those ugly facets in it and yours is nice and smooth:)

The nova helmet, shouders, and forearms will be released soon. I hate trying to model subtle curves.

Edit:
I had trouble with the stylized helmet, so I did my best to match it. I have some cleaning to do on it to make it a little smoother, but this is what it will look like. I may redo the star.
novahelmet.jpg

novahelmet2.jpg

Checked your website, couldn't find the Nova helmet. It's a great helmet, did you ever complete it enough for a release?

Hey Dung, I unfolded your Dr. Doom pep file, I want to give it back to you unfolded but I dont have a way to uploaded, I am making the the Dr. Doom mask.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back